New Kovy Update ("As the Kovy Turns")

DevsFan7545

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've already discussed what happens if he doesnt sign here. We're all going to get chinese stars and throw them at Kovy upon his return.

think if we do a mass order from that website, we can get them cheaper than $5 for 6?

i'm thinking in terms of getting 17,000ish orders so roughly 102,000 stars total

Edited by jagknife

think if we do a mass order from that website, we can get them cheaper than $5 for 6?

i'm thinking in terms of getting 17,000ish orders so roughly 102,000 stars total

She approves this idea.

NinjaGirlCosplay.jpg

Im sure we could get a bulk discount somewhere. We could even get Lou's face superimposed on them, as they have Bruce Lee on some of them.

Edited by ghdi

Okay, it only took 171 pages of this most enlightening thread but I've finally reached the breaking point. I'm done with this nonsense. Lou, please just quietly walk away. Instead, use your time wisely and make a play for some combination of Kaberle, Lee Stempniak, Maxim Afinogenov, Eric Belanger and Mad Dog (or whoever). Make it work. Trust me, the money will be better spent. Kovy can shove it. It's clear he wants to play in LA so let him go. Move on before it's too late. If this scenario unfolds like the Scott Nieds wait-wait-wait-while-the-free-agent-market-dries-up approach, I'm going to scream. In fact, I think I'm screaming right now. Oh, by the way, did I say I was done?

Dunno, but I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Holiday Inn Express is owned by IHG not AEG, but i digress :P

I still don't believe this offer until someone with more credibility like TG confirms it.

idk man, FanHouse is pretty legit. i agree that TG would be more credible since its local, but if FH says it their ususally rite

The only thing I hope from all this is that, no matter where he ends up going, some details emerge about the process and why it unfolded the way it did. Not just from Kovy, but the teams(leagues?) involved also. I'm not saying we need an hour long special on Versus, but some blog posts, newspaper articles would be fine. Of course with the Devils that information may not come out, but I'm hoping, lol.