New Kovy Update ("As the Kovy Turns")

DevsFan7545

Cuban, you should check out the Politics section of our forums. The cream of the crop hang out there. :P

Thats about it? I grew up in E Rutherford and living a stones throw away from NYC was the best, I moved to south florida to take care a relative, I miss home I miss going down the shore and god i miss taylor ham and cheese on a fresh bagel... I miss Home! :(

The best thing about NJ are the Fat Sandwiches at RU. Lou should drive Kovy down there IMHO.

RU! RU! RU!

Edited by mrthemike

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cuban, you should check out the Politics section of our forums. The cream of the crop hang out there. :P

The best thing about NJ are the Fat Sandwiches at RU. Lou should drive Kovy down there IMHO.

RU! RU! RU!

no need, we got em next to njit; a few blocks from the arena.

RU! RU! RU!

Yeah right, the players are probably banned from even smelling them haha.

RU! RU! RU!

Dont forget Satin Dolls and Shakers ( if your a Guy) and Taylor Ham SP&K on a anything!

RU! RU! RU!

I'm going with friends to get'em Wednesday, I can't wait. Its been way too long since the last time I had a fat sandwich

RU! RU! RU!

Hell yeah...had a fat 'beach' a couple times a week...single-handedly brought on the freshman 15 for me. Good times..

Edited by Devsfan118

Hell yeah...had a fat 'beach' a couple times a week...single-handedly brought on the freshman 15 for me. Good times..

Formerly known as the Fat Bitch. Heheheheh. That one is my favorite btw. I miss RU.

Doesn't lunchtime in LA mean a cup of water and some plastic surgery?

Then a quick drive in your Prius to the next doc.

Formerly known as the Fat Bitch. Heheheheh. That one is my favorite btw. I miss RU.

Then a quick drive in your Prius to the next doc.

The Fat Fellatio quickly became a joke (and a favorite sandwich) amongst me and my friends. Whenver something's awesome, one of my buddies always (and I mean ALWAYS) says "so much Fat Fellatio" :lol: I love the Grease Trucks, and I will miss them when I start school down South

So if Kovy goes to LA, it's like full circle. He goes from one place with apathetic fans, Atlanta, to another apthetic place LA. Isn't LA the place where Dodgers fans leave halway through the game so they can beat traffic?

they were ripping on them when the yanks were playing and it was a close game.

There was a poll done I think through CNN or something... and the worst commute in the country was in Atlanta. Dallas, Minneapolis, and LA rounded out the top 4.

Miami is bad, like another country, no laws on the road.. I miss Home