New Kovy Update ("As the Kovy Turns")

DevsFan7545

As this thread is all over the place anyway I think they should just give some sort of upgrade or free stuff to go with the smaller packages rather than trying to do the discount. Just tier a small meal plan, beers, signings or something of that nature in so that there is value to locking in seats.

Since Kovy is mainly responsible for the increase in ticket sales, how about throwing in a free Kovalchuk premier jersey. Pretty much a $150 value.

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, something would be nice, and the meal ticket would be my first choice. I'm down near Cherry Hill so the train tickets wouldn't help me but some incentive is better than nothing, definitely.

Since Kovy is mainly responsible for the increase in ticket sales, how about throwing in a free Kovalchuk premier jersey. Pretty much a $150 value.

If the lettering is done by the Devils Den at the Rock, then they can keep it and offer something else.

The Devils will NEVER give out good jerseys. I remember when Jamie won the limo/jersey/red carpet thing for the 95 celebration. Her congrats e-mail said she'd get a jersey that was valued at 350$ as a prize as well. So it ended up being a replica white edge jersey with the letters and numbers HEAT PRESSED.

The Devils will NEVER give out good jerseys. I remember when Jamie won the limo/jersey/red carpet thing for the 95 celebration. Her congrats e-mail said she'd get a jersey that was valued at 350$ as a prize as well. So it ended up being a replica white edge jersey with the letters and numbers HEAT PRESSED.

This is another example of some of the issues the Devils have with marketing and when it comes to treating its fans. I have stated this over and over again, and TG wrote a lengthy piece on his site a day after the light incident this past year about how the Devils run the organization like a minor-league team. If the team said she won a jersey valued at $350, she should have gotten an authentic with stiched on lettering. No exceptions.

Was this for the 95 parade back in 95 or the 95 day at the Rock this past season?

This is another example of some of the issues the Devils have with marketing and when it comes to treating its fans. I have stated this over and over again, and TG wrote a lengthy piece on his site a day after the light incident this past year about how the Devils run the organization like a minor-league team. If the team said she won a jersey valued at $350, she should have gotten an authentic with stiched on lettering. No exceptions.

Was this for the 95 parade back in 95 or the 95 day at the Rock this past season?

This was for the game against the Red Wings. The red carpet in the snow lol.

She was excited to get like a real jersey. She thought it'd be a player from the 95 team. But it was an iron on replica that you'd get at Modells for 120$

I would guess the 95 day, since it was an Edge replica, which didn't exist back in 1995.

Can't stand the heat pressed sh*t they sell on NHL.com / at the arena. The only way to get a quality replica is to go to Ice Jerseys / SportsK / Cool Hockey.

Damn, I would say the fakes from China are even better looking than the NHL Shop replicas.

Edited by mmajeski06

This was for the game against the Red Wings. The red carpet in the snow lol.

She was excited to get like a real jersey. She thought it'd be a player from the 95 team. But it was an iron on replica that you'd get at Modells for 120$

Ah didn't see that you wrote that it was an Edge one and that sucks. Also, the whole ceremony for the 95 and 03 cup reunions I went to was pretty amateurish and it was kinda glanced over for the most part. I just do not hope we become like the Rags and celebrate our cups to no end like they do with 94.

Hell, even at Modell's the replicas are stitched on. Not the best stitching job but still not ironed-on.

I would guess the 95 day, since it was an Edge replica, which didn't exist back in 1995.

Can't stand the heat pressed sh*t they sell on NHL.com / at the arena. The only way to get a quality replica is to go to Ice Jerseys / SportsK / Cool Hockey.

Damn, I would say the fakes from China are even better looking than the NHL Shop replicas.

I hate the heat-pressed junk they sell too. I ordered a jersey with Zajac on it from NHL.com and didn't know they heat-pressed it. I got it and not only was the heat-pressed sucky, the borders on the letters/numbers were in fact not fabric, but plastic with fake stitching drawn on! I was able to return it and get a full refund cause there also happened to be a stain near the bottom of the 9 on the back of the jersey out of the box and I emailed NHL.com a pic and they offered a full refund on that. I got my Zajac jersey at the Stadium Shop (I think that is the name) in the little tunnel that connects Penn Station to Gateway next to the Rock. It was stitched on and was in great condition.

Just went to NHL.com and ruined my lunch, there is a picture of Bettman with his girl friend Cindy Crosby in the background for the joke called the winter classic.

The Man love in his eyes is well, there goes my lunch :puke:

Just went to NHL.com and ruined my lunch, there is a picture of Bettman with his girl friend Cindy Crosby in the background for the joke called the winter classic.

The Man love in his eyes is well, there goes my lunch :puke:

Haha Crosby looks like he is checking out Bettman's ass in that picture. He's even licking his lips and more than likely thinking, "Damn, I get me some of that when this event is done!"

Haha Crosby looks like he is checking out Bettman's ass in that picture. He's even licking his lips and more than likely thinking, "Damn, I get me some of that when this event is done!"

That is really funny, his licking his chops LMAO

well, we all know Bettman's famous for his come hither eyes

I bet Bettman would never reject anything that has to do with his precious Cindy and the Pens.

I can see Bettman being one of those limo drivers for Crosby and saying "Yes Boss, Right away Boss"

Oh yea i love your avatar. Quaid is like my favorite comedic actor. "Mild thing!"

Edited by grcenter47