New Kovy Update ("As the Kovy Turns")

DevsFan7545

I'm not the one acting like a dick here.

And for the record, I have met a few of the people that post here (including PK) and don't try to make myself look more impotant to others by using their real first names.

Bob

So are you Bob J.?

See what's goofy - he uses sammy's term of endearment for me and even THEN spells it wrong. I saw sammy was almost going to write something but ..who cares.

The guy is all miserable for whatever reason and I'm bummed I finally had to put him on ignore. Just :blahblah: constantly bitch bitch bitch about his fellow posters. When something is long played out he just clings self-righteously that he's got ZERO cause to even feel self-righteous about. There's no injustice going on so why so holier than thou? :puke: It's like -- well, men DO go through something like the change so :noclue: ( I should have PM'd this -- but I can't now -- sammy will get his edit knickers in a twist :giggle: )

Edited by Pepperkorn

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gotta say this has certainly been the most entertaining offseason, save for the Cup offseasons. Usually, it seems, hockey talk dies down a week or two into Free Agency. But here we are a month away from training camp and we still have things to follow, regardless of the arbitrator's decision. Love it!