New Kovy Update ("As the Kovy Turns")

DevsFan7545

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This just came off another web site

CKAC had Mario Tremblay as a guest a couple of minutes ago. He said that IK to NJ was a done deal but there's a little "speed bump" they need to smooth out before confirming the new contract.

He said he was in NJ yesterday and talked to Lou for a couple of minutes and said that the light at the end of the tunnel is there, so we just have to be a little more patient... AGAIN.

http://www.ckac.com/ Problem is it is in french, can anyone translate

I have seen this guy post for a while and he is a no BS type of guy!

I hope this is true!

CKAC had Mario Tremblay as a guest a couple of minutes ago. He said that IK to NJ was a done deal but there's a little "speed bump" they need to smooth out before confirming the new contract.

:rofl: What the hell else is new?

Does Tremblay still work for the team, an advisor or whatnot? I'm sure he would talk to Lou occasionally if he was.

This just came off another web site

He said he was in NJ yesterday and talked to Lou for a couple of minutes and said that the light at the end of the tunnel is there, so we just have to be a little more patient... AGAIN.

http://www.ckac.com/ Problem is it is in french, can anyone translate

I have seen this guy post for a while and he is a no BS type of guy!

I hope this is true!

Meanwhile I have somebody telling me that it looks like he'll sign in Russia.

So don't believe ANYTHING until it actually happens.

tremblay does work for the organization still as a special assignment coach. listening to the interview now, although my french is rather rusty and this isn't exactly french either.

from what i can make out, 'lou loves kovalchuk, he's a good person and excellent player and will make the team much better' - i'm not sure he said he was in NJ yesterday, but he did say he was in NJ recently and the last time he talked to lou, things sounded good. there was something in there about new york, the rangers, and the yankees, but i couldn't make it out.

Edited by Triumph

tremblay does work for the organization still as a special assignment coach. listening to the interview now, although my french is rather rusty and this isn't exactly french either.

Thanks Triumph,, Just hoping I geuss for some news = Good