New Kovy Update ("As the Kovy Turns")

DevsFan7545

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy Fehr might become legendary if a deal is submitted and approved ASAP now but I still think Mamachuk is the new Chuk Norris.

LOL...Chuk Norris - wouldn't that be the name for Kovy on the Devils? A defensively sound Kovy? Norris...get it? I'll shut up now.

since i know people will still post ill reply anyways..I'm just completely disgusted with the way everything has went, while it has provided a story for the off season and something to pass the time It has been an annoyance to see how much of a troll Bettman and the NHL are. If we do eventually sign Kovy, I would like to see a re-poll of what would be considered a failure for him in regards to awards/cups.

since i know people will still post ill reply anyways..I'm just completely disgusted with the way everything has went, while it has provided a story for the off season and something to pass the time It has been an annoyance to see how much of a troll Bettman and the NHL are. If we do eventually sign Kovy, I would like to see a re-poll of what would be considered a failure for him in regards to awards/cups.

oh i am going to keep posting too.... after i get out of work tomorrow. i just wanted to assist in pushing the thread to the 10k point without simply spamming