New Kovy Update ("As the Kovy Turns")

DevsFan7545

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dchesnokov Just as I thought, driving down the I-95 and something happens. Congrats to Kovalchuk, the Devils, the NHL ,and all hockey fans.

Sounds like a done deal.

i wonder if he's jumping the gun a bit.... we all know how bettman lives under a bridge and will come out and try to screw us like the troll he is

He is he isn't ... No wait he is, no wait he isn't wait wait wait he ......... Oh my god you can't cut the tension with chainsaw.

Bettman (NHL) finally are bending over for the Devils, if this is true it sure smells Kovy threatens to go to the KHL and the NHL allows a contract in 24hrs?. Does not make sense, why so long and so musc drama? Anyway IMO either way it will be nice to get back to talking about the up and coming season! :cheers:

i wonder if he's jumping the gun a bit.... we all know how bettman lives under a bridge and will come out and try to screw us like the troll he is

If Chesnokov is reporting it as a done deal, I have to assume it is. He hasn't been wrong about anything when it comes to Kovalchuk.

# There's a chance that there might not be an official announcement from Devils on signing until Saturday 2 minutes ago via web

# OK. This is a little late because others are saying it's done too, but I did get second confirmation on league thumbs up.

Bah

Edited by CADevilsFan

i suspect we should wait on this until we see the deal. it's entirely possible that the KHL situation got the devils to bend over backwards.

True too, although I can't imagine Lou panicking and signing a bad contract with a gun to his head. Let's just hope.

I'm sure he's in on the negotiation, it's not like Grossman has lost his mind out of fear of losing money, and he's gone rouge.

someone gave in on something here. guess we'll find out when the Devils feel like releasing the terms... a month from now