New Kovy Update ("As the Kovy Turns")

DevsFan7545

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the league stating that they have until the 17th to levy fines (if any) is simply posturing on their part, just like the supposed "investigations" into the other contracts was. They want to be able to tell other GMs that they are looking into it and make them feel better. Also, I think they picked start of training camps because at that point other GMs have other things on their minds. I just don't see how the league would levy any fine on us when Bloch ruled there was no bad faith, and plus we HELPED the league out because without us they wouldn't have the deal they just made with the PA.

Maybe a backwards R in ARMY.

Great job though for sure.

Ha like the family guy where Brian stewie Chevy Chase and Dan akroyd go to Russia and putin gives them "everything from A to backwards R" to help stop a cold war sleeper agent Adam west.

Larry Brooks says league has until Sept 17th to decide whether to fine Devils. And the penalty could be up to $3 million and or loss of draft picks but not loss of cap space

Penalties can only be fine up to $3M and loss of draft pick(s). No penalties at all may be levied against Kovalchuk. This per #NHL #NHLPA.

— Larry Brooks (@NYP_Brooksie)

September 4, 2010

Would it be first rounders for one year or would it stretch out for a few years?