New Kovy Update ("As the Kovy Turns")

DevsFan7545

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't get respect because you don't act like you deserve it, you act like a child. If you're going to go around talking in absolutes and then, after you get called on it, decide to say that you have "sources" and then proceed to bash on other posters and gloat and be generally immature, you're never going to get that respect, nor would you deserve it.

If you go back you would see that I was just saying that Kovy was going to be re-signed then came all the bashing. There is no such thing as respect on here and was not gloating. Was just saying what I was told this morning when I got the news. Sorry if I come off sounding like absolutes, but I don't mean too. Some here are just so wrong and they are the ones that think they know everything but thses kids do not. Respect will never happen because of that here.

Its a possibility from what I was told this morning that Lou could send Rolston down to Albany. Rolston was 34 years old when he signed the contract with the Devils from what they told me. We'll see.

Rolston was already 35 on July 1st 2008.

Knew this earlier this morning and my sources and connections were right. Oh those non believers.

Dude nobody was doubting he would sign with New Jersey, that became a probability today, everyone is just calling bullsh!t on your "sources" because you just took all the info that every one of us already had that it was probably going to happen except you claimed that it was a done deal.

Don't ever doubt me or even think I don't know anyone because you are dead wrong son. I know more people connections and sources than you can ever imagine.

:lol:

If you go back you would see that I was just saying that Kovy was going to be re-signed then came all the bashing. There is no such thing as respect FOR ME on here and WAS gloating as usual. Was just saying what I was told this morning when I got the news. Sorry if I come off sounding like absolutes, but I don't mean too. Some here are just so wrong and they are the ones that think they know everything but thses kids do not. Respect will never happen because I'M AN IDIOT.

Fixed.

I thought you knew last night but chose not to say anything until after it was reported he was signing today on twitter? :whistling:

It was way before twitter. Nice try. lol. Was told last night and was confirmed to me earlier this morning hours before. ;)

If you go back you would see that I was just saying that Kovy was going to be re-signed then came all the bashing. There is no such thing as respect on here and was not gloating. Was just saying what I was told this morning when I got the news. Sorry if I come off sounding like absolutes, but I don't mean too. Some here are just so wrong and they are the ones that think they know everything but thses kids do not. Respect will never happen because of that here.

Unreal.

It was way before twitter. Nice try. lol. Was told last night and was confirmed to me earlier this morning hours before. ;)

No it wasn't. You quoted the Tweet to tell us your inside knowledge. So yes, you didn't bother telling everyone the inside info until after the whole world was told Kovalchuk was signing today.

Ok guys can we keep the thread about Kovy and stop fighting.

Who cares if someone speculated or who said that or who got sources just hang on and let see if Kovy signed or not...this is supposed to be a happy moment for all the Devils fans and not fight.(Hope I don't get bashed for that post :tomato: )

Edited by SS-SS

Ok guys can we keep the thread about Kovy and stop fighting.

Who cares if someone speculated or who said that or who got sources just hang on and let see if Kovy signed or not...this is supposed to be a happy moment for all the Devils fans and not fight.

*applause*

Edited by ben00rs