New Kovy Update ("As the Kovy Turns")

DevsFan7545

I came here to get an update on if Kovy was signing here and have to wade thru all the crap to find out. Maybe we should have a kovy upate thread and another thread for all the useless namecalling and grandstanding.

+1 There's something about Kovy, somewhere in here I'm sure.

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No it wasn't. You quoted the Tweet to tell us your inside knowledge. So yes, you didn't bother telling everyone the inside info until after the whole world was told Kovalchuk was signing today.

Yes it was hours before. Way before and why should I tell my info and sources? No one is going to believe it anyway. Waste of time.

(N)Єverson changed his title:

http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/nhlblog/kovalchuk_expected_to_sign_with_6bXr165ziolHuq8eWQQKLO

Kovalchuk decision expected today; Devils still favorites
With Ilya Kovalchuk's agent breaking silence to promise a decision today, it appears the Devils have the inside track on re-signing him to what one source suggests will be a seven-year, $60 million package.

Yes it was hours before. Way before and why should I tell my info and sources? No one is going to believe it anyway. Waste of time.

so should we ignore that Eversome just changed the title of his article and listen to you that he's definately a Devil?

TSN is still reporting the the NY Post reported Kovy was signing here. TSN never claimed to have any idea what was going on.

Oh, you're right. My B.

Still, looks like Kovy tured down the Kings and said yes to the Devils. I don't see it going ny other way.

I really want Langenbrunner traded, that would make today perfect.

Kovy signing already makes my life perfect. Then again my obsession with Kovy is clearly unhealthy and could lead to early death.

Edited by ben00rs

This means a trade or some trades to get under the cap. I hope LL has a plan to re-sign Parise LONGTERM!

How do you guys think we can afford both Parise and Kovalchuk?

We've got both Arnott and Langenbrunner off the books next year. I'm sure theres others as well.

What about him going to KHL? All they had to do was offer $4mil more and he would have went supposedly.

:rolleyes: I wish I could roll my eyes higher in my sockets right now, but I just can't and I'm trying really hard.