New Kovy Update ("As the Kovy Turns")

DevsFan7545

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I lost a post I was going to quote here...

(how'd I do for useless space take post, eh? eh???? :uni: )

All guests log in - register and just say hello why dont you all?

but seriously -- I would like to know how many different posters took part in this thread -- not us psycho blabber mouths..

Hey, speaking of which, too bad Derek didn't post here... back in the day he couldnt have left this alone!

:blahblah: Even "I" posted for a change hehe So this MUST be a big deal :cheers:

I think Kovy genuinly wanted to be here. After watching the press conference he seemed comfortable. He was cracking jokes and looking over at the players laughing. I understand his point of taking his time it was a 17 year deal. He had to be 100 percent sure that he wanted to be comitted to a team that long. So on the 17th day of july number 17 chose a 17 year contract to wear number 17 for the next 17 years

Edited by lilgriffey84

...What?

Edit: $10 says it's not legit. Or, they 'rejected' it, but Lou has this settled before anyone wakes up tomorrow. It'd be a joke for the NHL to not step in somehow..but so help me god, if they actually mess this up...

Edited by Devsfan118

I fully expect the Devils to take the NHL to arbitration/court over this.. and win.

You can't veto a contract ex post facto based on a rule that has.. yet to be created.

wow this sucks, i hope this doesn't affect too much. Anyone have any insight as to what this could mean as far as him being a devil? Would they just restructure it or is it possible that he sign elsewhere now?

edit: Per TG "TGfireandice

I can confirm, via a source, that Kovalchuk contract has been rejected

less than a minute ago via web"

Edited by goalieguy87