All Jersey Talk

mmajeski06

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone get the authentic retro jerseys yet? They are really nice! Picked two up for $299.99 :)

lol that's why not many people have them. Only place I know other than online that has them are Hockey Monkey in Woodbridge.

I do like the CCM replica's better because that is more the style/cut they wore back in the 80's and early 90's. The Nike Edge versions that the players wear on retro night still look a little off to me.

lol that's why not many people have them. Only place I know other than online that has them are Hockey Monkey in Woodbridge.

I do like the CCM replica's better because that is more the style/cut they wore back in the 80's and early 90's. The Nike Edge versions that the players wear on retro night still look a little off to me.

The Devils Den is sold out of them. Went to the game yesterday hoping to buy one for Saturday but no luck. Does hockey monkey have a lot of them??

The Devils Den is sold out of them. Went to the game yesterday hoping to buy one for Saturday but no luck. Does hockey monkey have a lot of them??

They had a bunch last time I went there and that was mid to late jan.

If you are looking for the ccm ones then I think hockey monkey has them and I know the modells in watchung had a couple back when I was there last month

They had a bunch last time I went there and that was mid to late jan.

If you are looking for the ccm ones then I think hockey monkey has them and I know the modells in watchung had a couple back when I was there last month

Alright thanks.

Anyone knows anything about this site??

http://www.ice-hockey-jerseys.com/new-jersey-devils-c-205.html?zenid=ba5ffa32c7b4ca7fb7295af709f246eb

First time i came across the site. was on one these ads on facetube.

But $89 for an authentic just sound to good to be true.

Anyone knows anything about this site??

http://www.ice-hockey-jerseys.com/new-jersey-devils-c-205.html?zenid=ba5ffa32c7b4ca7fb7295af709f246eb

First time i came across the site. was on one these ads on facetube.

But $89 for an authentic just sound to good to be true.

It is too good to be true for these reasons

1) Too good to be true prices

2) Bad grammar and spelling throughout the site

3) No contact phone #

4) Site mentions that items might be held up in customs therefore most likely coming from Asia

5) Very generic looking site

6) Site is pretty unstable (at least on my browser)

Unless you are expecting a knock-off then I would not purchase from here.

Anybody know anything about RBKCustomJerseys.com? Looks like they have some good sale prices if they're legit, but I didn't get any results when I ran a search on RBK here on the forum.

While the prices seem more in like with the official jerseys, the site does show signs that they are selling knockoffs for the following reasons:

1) Shipping section explains about delayed shipping due to customs (aka coming from China)

2) Contact Us page only has embedded email option. Legit places like icejerseys and coolhockey have a phone # listed as well.

3) Grammar is a little off on the site.

4) Website is pretty unstable to browse through

While the prices seem more in like with the official jerseys, the site does show signs that they are selling knockoffs for the following reasons:

1) Shipping section explains about delayed shipping due to customs (aka coming from China)

2) Contact Us page only has embedded email option. Legit places like icejerseys and coolhockey have a phone # listed as well.

3) Grammar is a little off on the site.

4) Website is pretty unstable to browse through

I didn't have any trouble with navigation, but I did notice a couple grammatical things. And I'm always leery of websites that don't list any kind of mailing address or location information. I guess I'll leave this one alone. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was at Hockey Haus in Bound Brook yesterday and they still have some of the pre-Edge CCM Devils jerseys for $49. These are a great alternative for people who are considering buying a knockoff. They also have some 2002 Czech Republic jerseys as well as a few other assorted old jerseys.

They also had pre-Edge Flyers jerseys too in case you are looking for a doormat or high quality toilet paper.

I was at Hockey Haus in Bound Brook yesterday and they still have some of the pre-Edge CCM Devils jerseys for $49. These are a great alternative for people who are considering buying a knockoff. They also have some 2002 Czech Republic jerseys as well as a few other assorted old jerseys.

They also had pre-Edge Flyers jerseys too in case you are looking for a doormat or high quality toilet paper.

lol nice do they still have that Capitals Blue-Eagle Jagr jersey that has been sitting on the rack for ages?

lol nice do they still have that Capitals Blue-Eagle Jagr jersey that has been sitting on the rack for ages?

Haha they did have a Capitals jersey from that era, I didn't notice if it had a name on it though, and I think it was the white one.

I've been looking into buying a blank reebok premier and customizing it through exclusive pro. I'm thinking about getting henrique or larsson on the back. Which do you think is the safer bet?

• 2 weeks later...

I have a bit of a dilema. Last winter, I bought a Christmas tree jersey, sized XL from NHL.com and was going to customize it to a Broduer #29, and pick up the patches through Dorholt. One thing led to another and I was unable to take care of it when I wanted.

Flash forward to Tuesday. I was thinking of going to the Rock to watch the game yesterday. I was going to wear the jersey, which has never been worn before. I put it on to see how I looked and looked the mirror. The jersey is humongous on me. The sleeves alone make me look like Rocky The Flying Squirrel.

See, I have been going to the gym and dieting on and off for almost 3 years. When I got the jersey last year, it fit. Since I shed a few lbs, it looks like I'm swimming in it.

I put on my Edge Broduer jersey and it seems to fit fine. What gives?

Now, I need to figure out my options. Do I sell the jersey and get a L? Keep it in case I get fat again?

HAs this ever happened to you guys? If so, what did you do?

Mike

I have a bit of a dilema. Last winter, I bought a Christmas tree jersey, sized XL from NHL.com and was going to customize it to a Broduer #29, and pick up the patches through Dorholt. One thing led to another and I was unable to take care of it when I wanted.

Flash forward to Tuesday. I was thinking of going to the Rock to watch the game yesterday. I was going to wear the jersey, which has never been worn before. I put it on to see how I looked and looked the mirror. The jersey is humongous on me. The sleeves alone make me look like Rocky The Flying Squirrel.

See, I have been going to the gym and dieting on and off for almost 3 years. When I got the jersey last year, it fit. Since I shed a few lbs, it looks like I'm swimming in it.

I put on my Edge Broduer jersey and it seems to fit fine. What gives?

Now, I need to figure out my options. Do I sell the jersey and get a L? Keep it in case I get fat again?

HAs this ever happened to you guys? If so, what did you do?

Mike

The edge jerseys have a totally different cut than the old ccm style jerseys. The edge jerseys are more form fitting than the old ccm's and that accounts for the size difference. Another factor might be because the replica edge jerseys they make these days are made of materials that are of lesser quality to the real edge jerseys the players wear than the ccm replicas which were closer to what the players wore when they wore those jerseys.

I have a bunch of the ccm Christmas jerseys and the arms are the part that is kinda large, but that's how they make them. While I am comfortably a XL on the edge jerseys, I am mounds in between a L and XL for the ccm's

What's funny too is that the ccm jerseys got larger over the years. I have some old Christmas jerseys from the late 80s and early 90s that are ccm that are XL and fit more like today's L or somewhere between a medium and a large. I guess people just got bigger and fatter lol

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have a source for the NJ logo/crest on the front of the jersey? One on my authentic jersey's had an unfortunate accident and the only crests I've found so far are the embroidered ones for replicas. Thanks in advance!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.