All Jersey Talk

mmajeski06

Hey, sorry to post this here but I can't start a new topic since I'm new and didn't see any for identifying real game used sticks, so could you help me out and tell me if either or both of these are game used sticks?

http://www.kskscollectibles.com/Product/Detail/6597

http://www.americanmemorabilia.com/Auction_Item.asp?Auction_ID=72910&t=Open&p=0&q=martin+brodeur

Thanks

Hey, sorry to post this here but I can't start a new topic since I'm new and didn't see any for identifying real game used sticks, so could you help me out and tell me if either or both of these are game used sticks?

http://www.kskscollectibles.com/Product/Detail/6597

http://www.americanmemorabilia.com/Auction_Item.asp?Auction_ID=72910&t=Open&p=0&q=martin+brodeur

Thanks

Both appear to be legitimate Brodeur PRACTICE used sticks...

But it is impossible to tell for sure based on the limited photographs of both...but seem legit...

I'd be grateful if you guys could take a look at this jersey. :)LINK. Keep in mind it's an Rbk Premier, so no authentic. I've been analizing it with a friend of mine who is a jersey geek and he says he's 95% sure it's legit, but then again, he's not a Devils fan, so he doesn't have a Devs jersey for comparison. One thing I'm not sure about this jersey is the bottom: the white part seems kinda short to me, but as I said: this is a bit different than what players wear on the ice and we don't have an Devils Premier to compare it to.

Thanks in advance!

Was at the NHL store in NYC this afternoon and they were sold out of the finals patches. Devils den at the arena still has them for $20

Wow, glad I got mine when I did, it was $14 at the NHL Store. Though the amount I paid for the train (since I really was only going into the city for that, and to troll NYC two days after we beat the Rangers by wearing Devils gear in public places) probably evens it out.

Was at the NHL store in NYC this afternoon and they were sold out of the finals patches. Devils den at the arena still has them for $20

I ended up buying one from the NHL store online. Would it be silly to put it on my jersey for next season?

Nah I mean just because they lost doesn't make it a bad thing to put on.

At least that is just my opinion.

Thanks DevsMan, I'm definitely proud that they made it that far and want to show that. I'm just not sure if its considered bad luck/frowned upon by fans.

Personally I wouldnt want a jersey with the patch on it, trying to put it past me. Don't really need any reminders on how we were so close. Kinda the reason I haven't bought and 2012 Stanley cup mech

Personally I wouldnt want a jersey with the patch on it, trying to put it past me. Don't really need any reminders on how we were so close. Kinda the reason I haven't bought and 2012 Stanley cup mech

Well yeah it comes down to personal taste. I still have my 2001 EC champs hat that I wear when I am out at the beach or fishing and it doesn't really bother me.

Also you can count on the player tees with the patch screened on will be reduced in price in the very near future to clear them out. I saw ones with Zubrus, Henrique, Kovy, Parise, Zajac, Elias, Brodeur and Larsson the other day at Dick's.

Has anyone else noticed for the past couple of months it is damn-near impossible to find any men's Black Ice Devils jerseys? ALl of the Champs sporting good stores have the Rangers or other teams but none of the Devils in men's sizes. If they do have the Devils, they have them only in kids sizes and this is also reflected on shop.nhl.com. They have all the other teams in men's sizes ready to be sold, but the Devils only has kid sizes.

Is this something maybe that Lou or someone in the Devils organization doing? I know it was Lou who stopped M&N from selling those white throwback Devils jerseys over a decade ago and wondering if this is another case of that. Lou has a track record of not liking these kinds of jerseys being released without his approval.

Well just sent my air knit jersey off to Exclusive Pro to get numbered (Brodeur) and the finals patch stitched on. I'll post some pics when I get it back. Very excited! :boogie:

Just got my ticket to the Meigray jersey expo on July 14th at RVCC in Branchburg, NJ. The ticket also includes a free NHL jersey (they really do give you a jersey but you cannot choose which team, it's random).

Also got a ticket for the grab bag. I have a 1 in 25 chance of getting a game-worn Devils playoff jersey and 3 in 125 chance of getting a game-worn Stanley Cup Finals jersey from either Parise, Volchenov or Tallinder!

Just got my ticket to the Meigray jersey expo on July 14th at RVCC in Branchburg, NJ. The ticket also includes a free NHL jersey (they really do give you a jersey but you cannot choose which team, it's random).

Also got a ticket for the grab bag. I have a 1 in 25 chance of getting a game-worn Devils playoff jersey and 3 in 125 chance of getting a game-worn Stanley Cup Finals jersey from either Parise, Volchenov or Tallinder!

How much was the ticket? Where did you purchase it?

How much was the ticket? Where did you purchase it?

Someone just asked me via PM and let me just copy and paste the info:

The link is here: http://www.meigray.com/edealinv/servlet/ExecMacro?nurl=static/StoreHomeContent.vm&ctl_nbr=2381&siId=548286&scId=6992&page=hmpage&catParentID=

Ticket to attend the event is $25

You can buy your ticket to the event as well as for the raffle on the left side under the links "2012 Expo Registration" and "2012 Grab Bags." The grab bag is pretty good as worst you can get is a blank Devils authentic jersey (non game-worn). If you have any issues or questions with the ordering process, you can call them at 908-541-0114 if you are locally in NJ as they are great on the phone too.

Each grab bag ticket is $125 and limited to 125 tickets total.

Enjoy!

Edited by DevsMan84

Has anyone else noticed for the past couple of months it is damn-near impossible to find any men's Black Ice Devils jerseys? ALl of the Champs sporting good stores have the Rangers or other teams but none of the Devils in men's sizes. If they do have the Devils, they have them only in kids sizes and this is also reflected on shop.nhl.com. They have all the other teams in men's sizes ready to be sold, but the Devils only has kid sizes.

Is this something maybe that Lou or someone in the Devils organization doing? I know it was Lou who stopped M&N from selling those white throwback Devils jerseys over a decade ago and wondering if this is another case of that. Lou has a track record of not liking these kinds of jerseys being released without his approval.

Champs in Newport Mall in Jersey City has them, They are still $150. Im hoping they go on clearance soon

Champs in Newport Mall in Jersey City has them, They are still $150. Im hoping they go on clearance soon

I got an Elias XL one about a month ago, but that was the last men's size they have. I went to a bunch of other Champs stores and every salesperson I talked to says they are out of them and don't know when they will have more, but they have plenty of Rangers ones.

I just heard a rumor that these were pulled and the evidence is lack of stock at a lot of Champs stores and that they are the only ones pulled from shop.nhl.com

Someone just asked me via PM and let me just copy and paste the info:

The link is here: http://www.meigray.com/edealinv/servlet/ExecMacro?nurl=static/StoreHomeContent.vm&ctl_nbr=2381&siId=548286&scId=6992&page=hmpage&catParentID=

Ticket to attend the event is $25

You can buy your ticket to the event as well as for the raffle on the left side under the links "2012 Expo Registration" and "2012 Grab Bags." The grab bag is pretty good as worst you can get is a blank Devils authentic jersey (non game-worn). If you have any issues or questions with the ordering process, you can call them at 908-541-0114 if you are locally in NJ as they are great on the phone too.

Each grab bag ticket is $125 and limited to 125 tickets total.

Enjoy!

Looking forward to it!!

So can people buy game worn jerseys there? Or is it just to look?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.