All Jersey Talk

mmajeski06

Just to help out, Meigray has two Zidlicky 11-12 red set 2's on their population report. One is stating that the namplate is different material. That is the jersey that is being sold on ebay. It's from his first game after the trade. The Devils made the jersey up quick at the Devils Den using the incorrect font. Funny that me and some friends noticed how strange his jersey looked the night of his first game.

The jersey that is still on Meigray's website is the jersey made up for Marek with the correct font that he used the next home game.

If anybody is interested you can download the Pop report on Meigray's website and see it. Hope this helps for those interested!

Now that would make sense and looks like I was wrong.

I sent my 2 jerseys to EPS on June 21st and still do not have them back.  But to be fair one was a KC Scouts jersey and Josh over at EPS said it is an oddball jersey that their designers are working on getting it right.

I also sent another jersey around August 20th to get it done with Jagr and I should get that back by about opening night.

I'm very pleased with the work they did.  I know you wait forever but it's worth it.  When I was younger I'd get a jersey every year for Christmas and/or my birthday. Usually ordered and customized by a local shop.  A couple Devils but mostly other teams.  And always, always the customizing was wrong.  Always the wrong font (96ish Flames, Devils, Stars...) and even sometimes the wrong color combos!  That mid-nineties Flames Fleury jersey still haunts me to this day.  From the second I opened it as a teenager I knew it was all wrong. If it was in decent shape I'd send it to EPS for a stripping but it's all stained. Now as an adult I know when I'm getting a jersey from EPS is going to be accurate.  Love it.

EPS has just let me know that my Jagr jersey is done.  I just paid the invoice so they should be shipping it either today or tomorrow, so I would get it possibly Friday, Saturday or Monday.

Got it customized on a blank Premier with a vector.  Yes a jersey foul since he will only wear the wordmark but whatever, I am anal but not that anal.

EPS has just let me know that my Jagr jersey is done.  I just paid the invoice so they should be shipping it either today or tomorrow, so I would get it possibly Friday, Saturday or Monday.

Got it customized on a blank Premier with a vector.  Yes a jersey foul since he will only wear the wordmark but whatever, I am anal but not that anal.

When did they get it from you?

• 1 month later...

Some rumors going around that the Rags for the Stadium games will be wearing just their road whites with a special patch on it and nothing more.

No details yet on the Devils, but they could go either that route or the route of releasing all new jerseys like the kings and ducks are in their game.  Strong rumors are saying that the Ducks will be featuring a new mostly-orange jersey for their game.

We will see.

hmm.. i wonder if they will change anything besides a patch. Id have to imagine that they'd see it as a chance to make a quick buck if they put the players in a different jersey people will run off and buy one

Since the rags will most likely wear their road whites the devils will prob do either their regular reds with a patch or throwback reds with a patch

• 3 weeks later...

I am in the market for a new jersey, but I would rather have one that fits me better since none of the ones I have owned were not insanely large on me. I'm only 5 foot 2. Anyone have any ideas on how I would go about getting a decent looking jersey in a youth size? I looked at the crappy NHL.com ones and it looks as though the youth sizes aren't even done up to the crappy standard that the mens ones are. I'd also be willing to buy one off someone if they have one that doesn't fit their kid anymore. Thanks for any help.

I am in the market for a new jersey, but I would rather have one that fits me better since none of the ones I have owned were not insanely large on me. I'm only 5 foot 2. Anyone have any ideas on how I would go about getting a decent looking jersey in a youth size? I looked at the crappy NHL.com ones and it looks as though the youth sizes aren't even done up to the crappy standard that the mens ones are. I'd also be willing to buy one off someone if they have one that doesn't fit their kid anymore. Thanks for any help.

For youth jerseys just forget about Reebok's and try to see if you can get a youth CCM one.  They are made pretty close to the CCM jerseys of that time period.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.