Devils' Depth Chart

Triumph

don't know and who cares what the other teams do... success in marketing about leading and innovating... how about calling August 1st "New Jersey" day, celebrating new jerseys and the New Jersey Devils?

On that day all new player numbers are announced and your get a discount if you pre-order online jerseys...and maybe add in a ticket promotion with a bobble head of the player on the jersey

there's a 60 second marketing plan to do some business and draw attention in the summer....gotta have some imagination

The Devils are still trying to giveaway there leftover stock of bobbleheads from this pass season.

tedenby has a host of problems with his game, according to observers - he doesn't play defense well, and he doesn't pass the puck enough. the second thing isn't a concern on new jersey where a pass is just a missed opportunity to shoot. people like to compare him to martin st. louis and mats naslund, but i get more of a max afinogenov/sergei berezin/brian gionta vibe to his game. i'll be very interested to see how he plays wherever he ends up (which could be new jersey, albany, or sweden).

The thing that separates him from the Afinogenovs is that he is like a bulldog. Afinogenov floats around, Teddy does no such thing.

tedenby has a host of problems with his game, according to observers - he doesn't play defense well, and he doesn't pass the puck enough. the second thing isn't a concern on new jersey where a pass is just a missed opportunity to shoot. people like to compare him to martin st. louis and mats naslund, but i get more of a max afinogenov/sergei berezin/brian gionta vibe to his game. i'll be very interested to see how he plays wherever he ends up (which could be new jersey, albany, or sweden).

Lack of defense doesn't bother me too much at this point. Adequate defense for an offensive forward, which I think can be taught, is enough so far as I'm concerned . He doesn't need to be John Madden circa 2001, just needs to be good enough at it that he isn't a complete liability.

I also think Tedenby is more skilled than Gionta, who is more of a grinder.

don't know and who cares what the other teams do... success in marketing about leading and innovating... how about calling August 1st "New Jersey" day, celebrating new jerseys and the New Jersey Devils?

On that day all new player numbers are announced and your get a discount if you pre-order online jerseys...and maybe add in a ticket promotion with a bobble head of the player on the jersey

there's a 60 second marketing plan to do some business and draw attention in the summer....gotta have some imagination

You should be working for the Devils.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

FORWARDS

Kovalchuk, Ilya

Elias, Patrik

Rolston, Brian

Arnott, Jason

Zajac, Travis

Zubrus, Dainius

Parise, Zach

Langenbrunner, Jamie

Clarkson, David

Zharkov, Vladimir

Pelley, Rod

Letourneau-Leblond

DEFENSEMEN

Volchenkov, Anton

Tallinder, Henrik

White, Colin

Salvador, Bryce

Greene, Andy

Salmela, Anssi

Fraser, Mark

GOALTENDERS

Brodeur, Martin

Hedberg, Johan

NON-ROSTER PLAYERS

F Josefson, Jacob

F Tedenby, Mattias

F Vasyunov, Alexander

F McIntyre, David

F Henrique, Adam

F Palmieri, Nick

F Swift, Michael

F Berube, J

F Nagy, Kory

F Perkovich, Nathan

F Mills, Brad

F Cormier, Kevin

F Sestito, Tim

F Davis, Patrick

F Wiseman, Chad

F Anderson, Matt

F Lombardi, Matt

F Prough, Jeff

F Stoesz, Myles

F Zajac, Darcy

D Young, Harry

D Magnan, Olivier

D Taormina, Matthew

D Miller, TJ

D Davison, Rob

D Kelly, Dan

D Urbom, Alexander

D Eckford, Tyler

D Fayne, Mark

D Corrente, Matt

D Murray, Chris

G McKenna, Mike

G Frazee, Jeff

G Caruso, Dave

Is it just me or does it look like a lot of people really have to go. That's 55 players. Nobody can complain about Trenton sucking this year.

oh trust me there will be lots of complaints about trenton sucking this year. they could go 80-0-0 and they'd complain that scott bertoli wasn't honored enough.

i wonder if they loan davison to some other team (while still paying his salary obviously).

i'd take cormier off of there, even though he isn't signed, he's seemingly MIA and i don't know if he'll play in the devils organization again.

oh trust me there will be lots of complaints about trenton sucking this year. they could go 80-0-0 and they'd complain that scott bertoli wasn't honored enough.

i wonder if they loan davison to some other team (while still paying his salary obviously).

i'd take cormier off of there, even though he isn't signed, he's seemingly MIA and i don't know if he'll play in the devils organization again.

We all know Lou only collects sets so since Patrice is out of the organisation he has no need for Kevin.