Good places to order your Kovalchuk jersey

elias2600

Hi guys,

I bet there are a bunch of people that fall into the same boat as me which is that they were unwilling to buy a Kovalchuk jersey during his few month stint with the team. Now that he is signed though, I am willing and raring to put money down for one. I am sure I am not the only one, and so I figured people could help by chiming in with their suggestions on where to get a good deal as well as good quality.

www.nhl.com (Official, but not the best option)

www.icejerseys.com

www.rivercitysports.com (Allow extra time for shipping from their location)

www.jerseyexpress.com

Sports Express (Local NJ sporting goods store)

www.exclusivepro.com (customizing)

www.sportsk.com

Edited by elias2600

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys,

I bet there are a bunch of people that fall into the same boat as me which is that they were unwilling to buy a Kovalchuk jersey during his few month stint with the team. Now that he is signed though, I am willing and raring to put money down for one. I am sure I am not the only one, and so I figured people could help by chiming in with their suggestions on where to get a good deal as well as good quality.

www.nhl.com

www.icejerseys.com

www.rivercitysports.com

www.jerseyexpress.com

Sports Express (Local NJ sporting goods store)

www.exclusivepro.com (customizing)

You would have to pay me to order a jersey from NHL.com. But besides them, good list. Bought from all except Jersey Express, and all are pretty top-notch.

I'm thinking of getting a Kovy t-shirt and a new hat. Wish I had money for the jersey.

I got my red Kovy shirt at Sports Express at the Livingston Mall for 10 bucks. They still had that 10 dollar rack the last time I was there like 1 week ago.

I will be mailing in my blank red authentic Edge jersey to Exclusive Pro this week!!! Can't wait.

By the way, I have a white, size 52 authentic Edge (guaranteed to be authentic and NOT a knockoff) brand new for $150 if anyone is interested. GREAT jersey to buy and get customized.

Edited by JWomp

Message sent JWomp

I will be mailing in my blank red authentic Edge jersey to Exclusive Pro this week!!! Can't wait.

By the way, I have a white, size 52 authentic Edge (guaranteed to not be authentic and NOT a knockoff) brand new for $150 if anyone is interested. GREAT jersey to buy and get customized.