Good places to order your Kovalchuk jersey

elias2600

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am bumping this because I still don't know what size to order. I would really appreciate it if someone who knows would share if there is a size difference between the CCM retro and the RBK premier replica jerseys.

There is a size difference. The CCM retros are a bigger fit. For example, I'm a Large for the RBK Premier and a medium for the CCM's.

I just put in an order for a Kovy jersey from RCS. Should I call and have them hold off just in case this crap goes sour? Worse case I get a Volchenkov instead.

I ordered a blank EDGE from RCS. You're better off sending it to Exclusive Pro to get done, they are the best around and do fantastic work.

I've had my Kovy T since before St. Patrick's Day and it's held up great.

And the Meigray Kovy Jerseys were $2500 a few weeks ago. If they jacked up the price to $2700 then put them on sale that's crappy!

The Kovalchuk jerseys remaining at MG priced at $2750 and $2495 are not on sale. Only the set 1's were on sale for 15% off. Set 2's and 3 are not. I had the white set 2 in my hands and it's a nice shirt, nice wear.

http://njdevs.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=69251

Ice Jerseys tends to have the best quality, but they are a bit higher in price. But I heard they are having a big sale at the end of the Summer.

Cool Hockey is another site that comes up from time to time. However, I have heard that they can be hit or miss sometimes with the quality, but for the most part they do a good job.

SportsK has great quality and really good prices. The site is a bit crappy, but I have heard nothing but good things about them.

Just stay away from the NHL.com customization...it isn't worth it!!!!!!!!

www.rivercitysports.com

They currently have the Reebok Premier away jersey on sale now for $59.99

Home red jersey is $115 I believe. I am not too sure as to why the away jersey is so much cheaper. I hope there is not hign worn gwith them or if they are a discontinued model or something along those lines. Hopefull they just had a surplus of the white once hence selling them for so cheap.

The Reebok edge jerseys are going for $169 I think. Almost too cheap and makes a person wonder. However rivercity is not a fly by night place so I can't imagine them selling knockoff crap.

I have to give props to RCS. I called today with concerns about my Kovy jersey I had just ordered. The guy told me they had already pulled their Kovalchuk orders and were holding them pending the outcome of the arbitration. I thought that was classy on their part instead of filling the orders and people being stuck with a unwanted jersey.

I was just at Sports Express in Livingston Mall and they have 3 Kovalchuk White Away Devils Jersey for 175 each but I think they were discounted at 40% off. They were from Reebok and their sizes were medium, XL, and XXL.

They also have his Russian Winter Olympics jersey as well

So I am guessing it is best to wait for the outcome of arbitration before getting a Kovy jersey?

I already ordered mine. I am not worried. Then again I havent had the best of luck when I got the Jets Favre jersey haha

Edited by grcenter47

I already ordered mine. I am not worried. Then again I havent had the best of luck when I got the Jets Favre jersey haha

Don't remind me...made the Favre blunder as well.

I think I am going to go with a Kovy Premier from SportsK. Best price, and I am a little short of cash after buying my Daneyko throwback from Ice Jerseys two weeks ago.

Edited by mmajeski06

Got my authentic edge jersey today from RCS.. It shipped on 7/20.. Just thought I'd throw that out there so people who are waiting for their jerseys from RCS know about how long it should take to arrive

I did the same thing and ordered mine on the 21 so I should get it tomorrow. Jersey look legit?

I did the same thing and ordered mine on the 21 so I should get it tomorrow. Jersey look legit?

I have another RBK Edge that I ordered from fansedge.com for $280.. As soon as I got the jersey from RCS I laid it out next to my other edge jersey and compared the 2.. Similar in every detail, and I spent a good 10 minutes comparing everything about the 2..

So yes, it's 100% legit

Make sure it shipped on the 21st as well

Edited by Colin226

I was just at Sports Express in Livingston Mall and they have 3 Kovalchuk White Away Devils Jersey for 175 each but I think they were discounted at 40% off. They were from Reebok and their sizes were medium, XL, and XXL.

They also have his Russian Winter Olympics jersey as well

I posted last April that I got my Kovy jersey for 120 at Sports Express. All other jerseys were for about that too. Now they're at 175.