Good places to order your Kovalchuk jersey

elias2600

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have another RBK Edge that I ordered from fansedge.com for $280.. As soon as I got the jersey from RCS I laid it out next to my other edge jersey and compared the 2.. Similar in every detail, and I spent a good 10 minutes comparing everything about the 2..

So yes, it's 100% legit

Make sure it shipped on the 21st as well

It seems like a lot of people on this forum drop over $200 for jerseys, seems like a LOT of money for a jersey. Is it really worth it? Just wondering...

It seems like a lot of people on this forum drop over $200 for jerseys, seems like a LOT of money for a jersey. Is it really worth it? Just wondering...

It is if you think it is.. To me, having the fully authentic jersey of my new favorite Devil who wants to be a lifer is totally worth it.. Some people think it's worth it to get a Bentley while others drive a Hyundai.. I feel so good when I go to a game wearing an authentic jersey.. It's a way I express my passion.. I guarantee I have the only Muller throwback that was customized by Exclusive Pro, who do the team's jerseys that they wear during games, with stitched on letters.. I braved a snow storm and overpaid for my throwback to have it the first day it was available so I could send it in the get customized in time for the 3/17 game.. Felt like a million bucks that night

I really can't wait for them to figure this sh!t out and then I'll have my red Elias and white Kovy jerseys.

Kinda thinking I should have gone white lol.. You'll have a rare jersey my friend :cheers:

I was very skeptical at first I had a premier brodeur jersey. After buying my first EDGE it just feels so much better on and obviously real. You really can't go back the premiers just feel cheap. Try one on in the devils den you'll see what I'm talking about.

Never had a problem with River City or their customization, although it's been a few years since I've bought from them. However long it's been since they sold out their stock of pre-Eedge jerseys(refuse to get an Edge). So, take that for what it's worth, lol

May I ask why you refuse to get an Edge? I have a pre-edge authentic and I must say it's less comfortable than my edge and less stylish

May I ask why you refuse to get an Edge? I have a pre-edge authentic and I must say it's less comfortable than my edge and less stylish

Alot of people do not like the Edge cut and design even in the game worn market.

Most of criticism i hear is the sleeves are way too long, the "shirt tail cut" and the overall tighter "fit" (which depends on your body size, respectively).

I like the Edge better, personally. I'm best suited for a size 52, and while wearing a game worn, I don't feel like i'm swimming in a Edge size 56-58 compared to a pre-Edge 56-58.

Edited by SJP20

Alot of people do not like the Edge cut and design even in the game worn market.

Most of criticism i hear is the sleeves are way too long, the "shirt tail cut" and the overall tighter "fit" (which depends on your body size, respectively).

I like the Edge better, personally. I'm best suited for a size 52, and while wearing a game worn, I don't feel like i'm swimming in a Edge size 56-58 compared to a pre-Edge 56-58.

Yeah when I bought that pre-edge authentic from you I got size 56 because that's my edge size... Now I pretty much have to wear a sweatshirt under it so I dont look like I'm swimming in it haha.. Still love the jersey though

Yeah I like the tighter fit of the edge but I think the softer material is my favorite aspect of it

I get size 50 EDGE and love it. I find the length is perfect and there just is no similar feeling, except for a game worn I suppose :D

This also may sound really lame but I love wearing them when I'm skating around shooting or whatever, just makes you feel more a part of the game. Yep that was lame.

My beef with the edge jerseys is that it was obviously nothing more than a big money grab for the NHL and Reebok. Their claims that it would make the game faster were totally bogus and I hate the stupid design templates they made teams use. Also I can't stand the way it curves on the bottom, I think it looks ridiculous. Everyone's different, but those are the main reasons I refuse to buy an Edge jersey. Also the fact that the replicas are lower quality than the 550s but are more expensive is ludicrous.

That websites sells fake jerseys. If you do a simple whois lookup you can see the domain is registered to someone in China.

I know its a chinese website. my bro in law just got a yankees jeter jersey from there and it looked and felt pretty damn good.

Just listed it out there for people on a budget thats all

I know its a chinese website. my bro in law just got a yankees jeter jersey from there and it looked and felt pretty damn good.

Just listed it out there for people on a budget thats all

ok I just know that myself or many other people on this site wouldn't order from there. It's good he got the jersey and all but I doubt they are properly handling his account information and probably will hold onto it. Just my 2 cents.

ok I just know that myself or many other people on this site wouldn't order from there. It's good he got the jersey and all but I doubt they are properly handling his account information and probably will hold onto it. Just my 2 cents.

Hey I am just putting it out there as a possible cheap jersey place. myself, i wouldn't buy from there, but others may.

I guess if you pay through paypal it is more secure, no?

Hey I am just putting it out there as a possible cheap jersey place. myself, i wouldn't buy from there, but others may.

I guess if you pay through paypal it is more secure, no?

I understand what you're saying and it's a little more secure, but there are easy ways to scam people on paypal as well. Ya just gotta be careful I guess.

Since these pics were handy, this is one of my new arrivals. Anton Volchenkov Senators 08-09 game worn jersey in a Edge 58+. The "+" means the size is larger then a 58. In a pre-edge, no way could i wear this, but the Edge design hides the size alot better.

I can't imagine what a size 58+ in pre-edge would look like.. I think it would be too big on an O-lineman in the NFL :giggle:

What are you planning to do with the Vol jersey Ken?