Devils Goal Song

Neb00rs

But because everyone else does it I am forced to be grouped in with them. And then there is the bad karma we give to our team. Its not fair to the devils to cheer you suck after they score

It's not fair to the devils? gotta let me in on the thinking of that one.

We are giving the team bad karma and it's not fair to the team?

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But because everyone else does it I am forced to be grouped in with them. And then there is the bad karma we give to our team. Its not fair to the devils to cheer you suck after they score

Then wear a sign saying "I Like All The Other Teams Fans and Won't Hurt Their Feelings" so they don't get offended by you. I mean, I don't know what to tell you, man. It's just the way it's gonna be for a while.

Everyone was so happy that the people who were kids when the Devils won their cups were growing up and buying tickets and helping the fanbase, but no one wants to accept that young people are going to be rowdier and more boisterous.

All this banter is moo.

IMO It's just better to chant the goal scorers name. I think it is better for morale both for the fans and the chanted Devil!! lockdsmiley.gif

Then wear a sign saying "I Like All The Other Teams Fans and Won't Hurt Their Feelings" so they don't get offended by you. I mean, I don't know what to tell you, man. It's just the way it's gonna be for a while.

I don't care about other teams' feelings. Just how our team looks to them.

Everyone was so happy that the people who were kids when the Devils won their cups were growing up and buying tickets and helping the fanbase, but no one wants to accept that young people are going to be rowdier and more boisterous.

Good point.

it'd be funny and cute if it happened when the devils were blowing teams out, but naturally it happens when the devils are losing 4-1.

Nah, then we'd be a bunch of bullies rubbing salt in opponents' wounds.

The way I see it is fans should support the team the same way at all times. Whether the goal puts us up 6-0, cuts our deficit to 5-1 or clinches the Stanley Cup in OT. And in my book, any team that isn't the Devils sucks, no matter what the standings or scoreboards say.

If I remember correctly they used to play this when the devils came out for the third period.

In the 08-09 season they played it right after Hells Bells. I don't remember it being played this past year though.

am i the only person who liked that devils song? obviously its terrible with lyrics but i kinda like the cheesiness of it, certainly 10x better than hells bells techno

i cannot believe the made a techno version of hells bells. absolute disgrace to AC/DC.

have the intro video with the real hells bells, then toss in some thunderstruck when the team takes the ice. /intro.

i cannot believe the made a techno version of hells bells. absolute disgrace to AC/DC.

have the intro video with the real hells bells, then toss in some thunderstruck when the team takes the ice. /intro.

I prefer the regular hells bells, but the team coming out to Seek And Destroy was pretty sweet.

was that the playoff one?

cause with the beginning to vox puli or however you spell it, and the quotes from patton, followed by the next song was awesome for the playoffs

Nah, in the regular season they had that weird Hells Bells techno mix for the video, but when they came out on the ice it was Seek and Destroy by Metallica.

I forget what they hit the ice to in the playoffs... you know... since it was so short and all. :angry: :angry: