Devils Fans' Kovy Support Rally

Neb00rs

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not have a rally in front of the Prudential Center? Make a few calls to News 12, ABC News...etc

NHL HQ is in NYC, right? so just go there and do it.

i was literally thinking of that before, my sign would have the years/money for other players with a stamp of approval by each and then instead of denied for us, put screwed

NHL HQ is in NYC, right? so just go there and do it.

i was literally thinking of that before, my sign would have the years/money for other players with a stamp of approval by each and then instead of denied for us, put screwed

That would work. Car pool people there. I participated in a rally at Trenton due to the library budget cuts and it helped with unity

I'd sure love to to the NHL store and destroy every piece of Crosby/Ovechkin garbage there is

great idea

but once bettman found out that you destroyed his ass-child's merchandise, he'd make you pay for it, and then technically, you'd be buying a ton of crosby gear, and then i'd have to disown you as a devil fan ;)

Just throw a burning bag of sh!t on bettman's doorstep and ring the doorbell. When he comes outside to stomp on it shoot him.

Be careful what you write..............you may think it's funny, but that right there is a death threat. You should delete it.

lol could do a "truth" style protest like they do for the anti-cigarette commercials. Stand in front of their building and call them out, exposing their intent to hurt the sport and only selectively enforce their own vague rules.

I'd sure love to to the NHL store and destroy every piece of Crosby/Ovechkin garbage there is

But you wouldn't touch the Flyers stuff so your girlfriend won't get mad at you.

And... if ya'll want to know where this bastard lives. I can find out lol.

Edit: Saddle River NJ.

That was quick.

Edited by njdevil26