Opening Night

Weekes Head

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be at the stairs for section 115, on the fourth step (unless I get bumbed again) in a Raflaski(unless I get confused and wear my Guerin) jersey. If some people wna tto meet, I'll be there just come up and say hi. remeber rafalski jersey, bout 6 foot, dark brown hair, moustache and probably needs to shave. Used to just say rafalski jersey, getting too common now. I think I'm gonna have to get a Rupp jersey.

You know what, we can still organize something for before the game, maybe, like some of you guys have said.

But if anyone wants to stop by and say hello, I'll be in 207 wearing a home (red) Pandolfo jersey. I shouldn't be hard to miss, considering I'll be on crutches as well, ugh.

I will be at the stairs for section 115, on the fourth step (unless I get bumbed again)

when did you switch sections? :blink:

I was thinking the same thing :blink: I hope I can get over to visit since I know where y'all really hang out :lol: Will let ya know where I am just in case :D Joe, ya bringing Dan? Such a "quiet" fella ;)

115, 215, whats a number.

pre - season for my posts also

Wow Joe...this time I will be close by and only 1 step down...section 112 last row...will try to visit...if not, please walk over for a minute or 2...even before the game...no need to say what I will be wearing...we know what each other looks like :dance:

SON OF A CRAP!!! I couldn't get tickets :evilcry::argh: . i went on ticketmaster when I got home from marching band practice monday at 5, and they were sold out. I didn't actually get on the site until around 6 because i had to restart my computer a bunch of times and it is unimaginably slow. :angry: New one should be coming in two weeks, can't wait for that glorious day to come.... :pray:

Since I couldn't get tickets to this game, I got my mom to buy a few tickets to the Devils-rags game on November 15th, as a birthday gift, because my birthday is 11 days later B) .

Woo, I'm going too! I forget where I"m sitting though. My parents didn't didn't get season tix this year :( That's what happens when you have two kids in college I guess :lol:

If there's a meeting or whatever, lemme know and I'll prolly go! :P

Someone buy me a plane ticket, then buy me a devils ticket and I will meet up with you all. A return from Nova Scotia should cost a pretty penny.

Jason: I already bought one return ticket from Nova Scotia. Can't afford a second. (-: It's my brothers birthday present. (-:

Good to know that we're not the only Devs fans from New Scotland. For my brother, this will be his second Devils game. His first was Oct. 31st, 1993 at the Metro Centre. (Halifax city council thought about cancelling Halloween because soooo many kids were at the hockey game).

It's up to you guys, at first it seemed like no one wanted to meet, now people want to again...only thing is, if we do meet I'd kind of prefer it somewhere near my section, seeing as I really can't do much walking (on crutches), or I just won't meet up with you guys, I guess.

I'm going to meet RD and she's going to cross-check me with her crutches down 24 rows of seats. It's going to be awesome.

Edited by mrsheeps

It's up to you guys, at first it seemed like no one wanted to meet, now people want to again...only thing is, if we do meet I'd kind of prefer it somewhere near my section, seeing as I really can't do much walking (on crutches), or I just won't meet up with you guys, I guess.

I'm going to meet RD and she's going to cross-check me with her crutches down 24 rows of seats. It's going to be awesome.

Will this event be included in the cost of the game ticket, or is it extra?