Best Gm's In The Game

msweet

Taylor has done a great job of rebuilding the Kings. If I were rating, I would go in this order:

1.Ken Holland

2.Pierre Lacroix

3.Lou Lamoriello

4.Dean Lombardi

5.Dave Taylor

Nobody mentions the work the former Senator g.m. did or the work of Carolina's Jim Rutherford. They deserve to be mentioned with the above five.

P.S. Muckler is a good evaluator of talent.

Derek, IMHO, it tough to put Holland or Lacroix at the top of thelist becuase they have the deep pockets needed to keep their Core intact. Teams like Edm, Sj & Nj do not have that luxury.

IMO Lou Lams 1, Lombardi 2, Lowe 3,

Nobody mentions the work the former Senator g.m. did or the work of Carolina's Jim Rutherford. They deserve to be mentioned with the above five.

Rutherford may have improved as GM in recent years, but I still wouldn't put him near the Top 5, even if I'm a Canes fan :P .

(Speaking of, the 'Canes pre-season record royally SUCKED, I hope this isn't a sign of what I'll see on Wed!!!! Down with the Ranger$$$!!! It seems they have no replacement for Gelinas on the 3rd line :( the prospects in line for the job pretty much didn't impress)