2010-2011 iCal Calendar

newjerseydamo

I went to the effort of downloading each individual iCal for each individual game in the 2010-2011 season thanks to Yahoo (they still had the 2009-2010 full season in downloadable format, hence the individual downloads), then imported into my calendar, then exported in its entirety.

So the full season including pre-season games in iCal format, compatible with Mac and Outlook, and anything else that imports ics format calendars :)

(since the Devils only do calendars via .pdf and crappy infuzer)

So here it is for all to enjoy in one simple .ics file :)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PY51G9BJ

EDIT: For time zone fixes:

iCal: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=iCal/3.0/en/9879.html

Outlook: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/931667

Edited by newjerseydamo

its a compressed .rar file....all you have to do is "unrar" it...similar to unzipping a .zip file...inside is the .ics which you can click and sync...

easy peasy, lemon squeezy....

Thanks BTW, NJDamo

More like difficult difficult, lemon difficult

I'm not sure where the difficulty lies...I downloaded the .rar file...and, with unrarX (a free program for macs) installed and the default program for .rar files, double clicked on the file...it "unrared" and the .ics file was right there...i double clicked that and it opened my ical, asked me which calendar I wanted to use it with (since I have work, home, Devils sched, and Cowboys schedule color coded...yes, yes I do) I chose the Devs one...and it was done....

I'm not sure where the difficulty lies...I downloaded the .rar file...and, with unrarX (a free program for macs) installed and the default program for .rar files, double clicked on the file...it "unrared" and the .ics file was right there...i double clicked that and it opened my ical, asked me which calendar I wanted to use it with (since I have work, home, Devils sched, and Cowboys schedule color coded...yes, yes I do) I chose the Devs one...and it was done....

I was actually quoting a line from "In The Loop", I had no problem with the rar.

Edit: Ha, I notice all the times are set to Aussie Land.

i wasnt sure if it would still be in aussie time or not, since outlook automatically changed it for me.

im sure there is an easy way to change it for macs - if youre using outlook/windows, you can download a time zone changing app for outlook to do it all in one go.

• 1 month later...