Game Thread

Weekes Head

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, and that got your best friends Arnott and Sykora run out of town.

Oops, looks like someone contradicted themselves in order to justify their galling negativity.

Shame no one's going to make you eat crow, because they'll all be too happy about the Devils season.

Hey, aren't the Devils the team that got 3 puck-moving d-men??? Are you sure you're watcing the right team? :rolleyes:

Dude, why don't you go and post on the Kings board and gush about Felix Potvin being the 2nd coming of Christ.... :puke:

Your anti-NJ sh** is getting really old. It's like you're saying it just to irk everyone because they get pissed you a$$ ki$$ the Kings non-stop. I like the 'Canes too but you don't see me dissing the Diablos to build up Carolina. Grow the phuck up!!

:angry:

It's funny how this supposed Kings and Devils fan thumbs his nose at the team that's won two Cups and three conference titles in the last decade while he's kissing the a$$ of a team that hasn't so much as been to the Finals, or the Conference Finals one lousy time and that was five years after they bought Gretzky. I hate to bring the age thing up, but this poster really comes off as being immature to the nth degree.

KD hasn't said a single thing tonight to prove that he is a Devils fan.

He's disrespected the Devils, and he's disrespected many, if not ALL of the posters here tonight.

..but the sad thing is, he proved it all on his own, without any help from us this time.

Does anyone else feels KD roots against the Devils so he can try and be more annoying?

-Scott

Possibly, but I have a suggestion. Just ignore him completely if he annoys you. The more you make it obvious he's annoying you, the more he'll do it. If that's what he's looking to accomplish.

Does anyone else feels KD roots against the Devils so he can try and be more annoying?

-Scott

Possibly, but I have a suggestion. Just ignore him completely if he annoys you. The more you make it obvious he's annoying you, the more he'll do it. If that's what he's looking to accomplish.

Obviously, I make too much sense for some people. :rolleyes: Or the truth is sooo harsh, some people just choose to ignore it. :lol: