New Ducks Jerseys

dallasdevil15

Rob doesn't wear socks with his sandals. Sykies legs are short! In this pic anyhow.

I got my priorities straight :rolleyes:

Facts are facts - the focus on ANAHEIM says these guys are ashamed of their name. You pick a Mickey Mouse name you LIVE with it - "Anaheim" sweaters are blatantly polishing a turd. Play up the Duck be proud of your name for goodness sake!

Rob doesn't wear socks with his sandals. Sykies legs are short! In this pic anyhow.

Facts are facts - the focus on ANAHEIM says these guys are ashamed of their name. You pick a Mickey Mouse name you LIVE with it - "Anaheim" sweaters are blatantly polishing a turd. Play up the Duck be proud of your name for goodness sake!

Colorado's 3rd jerseys say "Colorado"

I doubt very much that being ashamed of their name had little to do with it. Since the jersey will be worn at home, I see it more as a geographical statement. It says to me, your in OC not LA. But, that's just me. :)

whatever - they're cute -- they're retro feeling It's just that it's impossible to capture HOCKEY retro with the drastic change in equipment over the years and the fact that old hockey stuff was so low key there's nothing to replicate, since you cant replicate the fit - you know?

i don't really care I'm just writing to read myself in print.

Sykie looks like he is wearing skater shoes (interesting thought) but the jerseys are better imo. They aren't ugly and if they can draw some baseball fans from the jersey thats fine too.

btw, doesn't it seem like the Ducks have made A LOT of changes for a western conference champion?