18% think Obama is a Muslim

squishyx

I don't want to get into a huge debate on religion but I was watching this on CNN and they were interviewing a religious advisor who advised Bush and Obama. According to him, once someone accept Jesus and the Christian faith into their lives, it supercedes everything no matter what your blood ties are

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want to get into a huge debate on religion but I was watching this on CNN and they were interviewing a religious advisor who advised Bush and Obama. According to him, once someone accept Jesus and the Christian faith into their lives, it supercedes everything no matter what your blood ties are

That worries me a LOT. This is why I can't wait to see a non religious President in the White House. I only hope it happens in my lifetime. People who are dominated by their religion scare me because they have the potential to believe that thier faith > the law. It's why Christians bomb abortion centers, and why Muslims fly airplances into buildings. Religion can make an otherwise forward thinking, normal person believe that they will eternally be judged as evil in the eyes of thier God UNLESS they break the law one time in the name of what thier religion believes is right.

This world is so fvcked.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.