Hello Everyone!

Quinn01

This obviously isnt my first post here but I never took the time to introduce myself to any of you. First off, I am from Sussex County, NJ (Northern). My name is Pat and I'm 21. I am currently going to the local school for criminal justice. My plan is to become a State Trooper but not sure what state yet. I attended Culinary school for 3 years thinking I wanted to be a chef for most of my life. I even did an internship at Food Network in the city. I have been a hardcore Devils fan since I was single digits. My uncles were the first ones to bring me to Devils games and get me into it so I have them to thank. Thats about it. I intend to spread my insight on the Devils and NHL in general by being around this site.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and rock your red! Let's go Devils!

Welcome to the show... officially that is.

post-909-128228196218.gif

........or........

post-909-128228244815.gif

Edited by Masked Fan

Well I would rather be a father and husband and I cant be that and a chef at the same time. It just doesnt work out like that. So I decided that at this point in my life before I have any major responsibilities. So I decided to become a state trooper.