Zubrus, Salvador, Rolston Watch Begins Now...

Sharifijanov2099

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there anyway to clear all of Rolston's cap? Then we just need to move him :) One can dream no?

Technically no. We will either need to take on a decent contract to be rid of him, or ditch him on re-entry from which we would take half the cap hit.

If I win the lotto I will give Rolston $8-9 million out of pocket that day I win for him to walk away from Hockey..... and sign my friends Rolston jersey.

That won't help.

Regardless of who gets traded away, I would not be at all surprised to see Mottau be re-signed once the Devils come in under the cap and decide they'd like another inexpensive veteran defenseman.

Still think Anaheim, Nashville, Carolina could have interest in Salvador; Dallas, Colorado, Nashville, St. Louis, Carolina in Zubrus. Can't imagine the Devils would be looking for much more than draft picks/prospects.

If I win the lotto I will give Rolston $8-9 million out of pocket that day I win for him to walk away from Hockey..... and sign my friends Rolston jersey.

Then you'd be out $8-9M and the Devils would still be stuck with his $5M cap hit. He signed his contract over age 35, remember?