2012 Jets Thread

Beezer34

lol and Fitzpatrick misses Johnson wide-open in the endzone...all this D needed was a third chance to make the final stop :P

Sanchez's stat line will be one of the most bizarre ever for an NFL QB.

And even with Sanchez being awful, I still trust him more with the ball in the last two minutes than the Jets' D without it, go figure.

lol and Fitzpatrick misses Johnson wide-open in the endzone...all this D needed was a third chance to make the final stop :P

And even with Sanchez being awful, I still trust him more with the ball in the last two minutes than the Jets' D without it, go figure.

The Bills' 3-0 start was so misleading...they needed an insane comeback against the Raiders and the Patriots getting silly to get there. I knew that schedule was going to come back to bite them, and it has. What they showed on that final drive is that they're not ready yet...can't have a big drop like they did on that final drive. Jets are a flat-out better team than the Bills.

All the Jets had to do was win the game. Didn't matter how. They did. Still in the hunt and still dangerous as far as I'm concerned, given their recent history.

Just a survival today.

again they go through us like a hot knife through butter in the waning seconds. Again we can't cover a tight end or stop a qb scrambling. Would've been a disaster if Stevie Johnson knew how to catch a football when it mattered (pittsburgh game anyone) glad he ended up looking like an ass after his mocking our airplane thing (which is kinda lame anyway...but it's OURS ;-)

bright spots...Maybin was lightning coming off the edge. 2 sacks and plenty of pressures

Plaxico and his miracle catch

Sanchez made it count. Looked awful at times but 4 clutch TD throws

Greene was pretty good

I wonder if Revis was hurt. Just taken to task by Stevie Johnson. He didn't seem to be as quick off the line as I'm used to seeing.

Sanchez misses his security blanket...Tomlinson

Leonhard fields punts from now on. C'mon Westhoff...you know better

Edited by '7'

That all that matters 7...win the game. Live to fight another day.

BB's Clown Unit got toasted right away...Pats already down seven.

I'm glad the Jets aren't practically dead like the Bills are. That's about all I have to say. If Fitzpatrick didn't throw it behind Johnson in the end zone, it's the Jets' season on life support.

Even if the Bills had won, I still think they wouldn't have done much from here on out...it would've only prolonged the inevitable (the Bills not making the playoffs).

I think the Jets would have been saying "How the HELL did we lose to THIS team?" if they had lost. Despite the records, I think the Jets are the better team, and by a sizable margin.

Jets now have a reasonable shot to win 10 games.

Even if the Bills had won, I still think they wouldn't have done much from here on out...it would've only prolonged the inevitable (the Bills not making the playoffs).

I think the Jets would have been saying "How the HELL did we lose to THIS team?" if they had lost. Despite the records, I think the Jets are the better team, and by a sizable margin.

Jets now have a reasonable shot to win 10 games.

I agree on all you said, including the last statement, even though I don't think the Jets will get to 10 wins. I think they'll get 9.

I agree on all you said, including the last statement, even though I don't think the Jets will get to 10 wins. I think they'll get 9.

The Jets' schedule gives them every chance to win ten (but that might not even be enough considering they have no tiebreakers on anyone), problem is they're just not consistent enough this year to do so.

This looks like the Raider game all over again, we're making Helu look like McFadden and Grossman look competent :P

Shannon Sharpe was right on the pregame, the Jets are an average team. They don't run the ball like the Texans, they don't throw it like the Packers, they can't play D like the Ravens and lately the special teams has gone to **** too.

Yeah there were a lot of Jet fans there :lol:

7-5, now tied for the last spot. Hopefully they can at least beat KC with Palko (now that Orton got hurt in record time lol) and an Eagles team that's quit and at least put themselves in position to make it with the last two games, neither of which are going to be easy.

Yeah there were a lot of Jet fans there :lol:

7-5, now tied for the last spot. Hopefully they can at least beat KC with Palko (now that Orton got hurt in record time lol) and an Eagles team that's quit and at least put themselves in position to make it with the last two games, neither of which are going to be easy.

The Jets really have to win the next two (I think they will). Not saying they CAN'T beat the Giants and/or the Dolphins, but at least the Jets will probably be able to lose one and still be OK. But it IS funny, how suddenly Miami is no longer a gimme on the schedule (just ask CRASHER's #1 Raiders)...I'm glad the Patriots get them at home and not on the road. Finding confidence and having nothing to lose can make life dangerous for opponents.

One thing that has definitely changed under Rex: the bad times don't snowball the way they used to with the Jets. They do recover.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

Kind of quiet in here. Surprised by that...the Jets have done a hell of a job in recovering...three straight wins...control of their own destiny. Gotta give Rex a lot of credit...he finds a way to keep seasons from ever spiraling out of control.

So hard to figure out what will happen this week...mostly because it's so hard to figure out the Eagles. Still think the Jets finish with at least 10 wins on the season.