2012 Jets Thread

Beezer34

You are a Giant fan flaming Jets fans in a thread about the Jets...when the Jets are 8-2. That's the height of stupidity right there. How would you like it if we all came onto the Giants thread and started cackling about them? Fact is we don't give a crap about the Giants half as much as you do about the Jets but at least we'd have a lot more of a leg to stand on right now if we flamed your thread :P

winner. :clap2:

Again, I DIDN'T bring the Giants up originally, someone else in the thread did because they knew I was a Giants fan. I wasn't incorporating the Giants into it at all on my own accord....

smiley-shocked028.gifsmiley-shocked028.gifsmiley-shocked028.gif

..what the fvck does that have ANYTHING to do, with ANYTHING?!? The Giants were brought up in retaliation because of your hating!

who the fvck is your team and why are you trolling here?

THAT was the point when the Giants were brought up in conversation! AFTER the fact. If you're going to (attempt) to defend yourself, at least make sense. Otherwise piss-off! How much more of a fool do you need to be made to look like?

The consensus of this thread, has already been made loud & clear; *GO AWAY! Doesn't it get tiring being pwn'd x-amount of times already?

It's not hate, it's looking at the situations of a game(s) and pointing out instances of LUCK. If Jets' fans interpret that as being a "troll" then so be it. But I wouldn't expect you to be able to see that because Beezer34 has his hand so far up your puppet @ss dictating your every post. Quick, I think he is texting you right now to post some sort of rebuttal agreeing with him... :giggle:

im a puppet because i agree its stupid to hate on a team who only has 2 loses? tell me..... who here has agreed with U? i guess evryones beezers puppets. either that or your reaching. whats more likely?

weak.

beez is my friend. but he'll tell u how much i like the jets. about as much as i likethe flyers. but to not giv credit to 4 wins, and say its all luck? thats just being a jealous a-hole

Guess it's Brad Smith's turn to bail our asses out this week...you'd be hard pressed to do that kind of return in Madden football :P

He's incredible. One of the best unheralded players in the game. Does something positive every week.

And look at this....A SACK!

Now let's turn to ground and pound and kill that clock!

Edited by '7'

Well finally they made this a little easier in the second half, though after the first half it looked like another one of those games. The D got a little of its swagger back, I don't remember the last time we actually had a pass rush - Week 2?

I'm not betting the house on winning next week but if we ever did win in Foxboro the haters and critics would be tripping over themselves getting out of dodge.

iyhuly.jpg

9-2.. and loving it!!

Glad to finally be rid of playing these losing record teams. What others call; "cream-puffs".. I call; "dangerous". I've said it time and time again.. I would much rather play a team on the right side of .500 who has something to lose.. than a team with nothing to lose, who're able to play fast & loose. Teams playing for pride and pride alone, scare me more than anything.

I'm also glad that these "Holiday Home Games" (ie: Halloween, Thanksgiving, etc.) are behind us. Can't help but think that (at least) a few hundred.. maybe more.. would've shown up @ New Meadowlands if they were just ordinary days\nights. And when you're talking about home field advantage.. every fan counts!

As far as the actual Bengals game... WOW! What can you say?

Rex Ryan had challenged the defense all week, after surrendering 20 points in the 4th quarter to the Houston Texans. The Result? *2 interceptions.. *3 sacks.. *1 touchdown allowed.. *5 three-and-out's.. and *1 safety. (from Trev`Pry.. who looked like Kris Jenkins on that play) Meanwhile Brad Smith recorded 200 yrds & 2 TD's on the night.. cementing the reason why the Jets showed what's his name (Leon something) the door this offseason.

Cro`mar & Revis. A quarterback's worst nightmare. It'd be amazing if they both went to the Probowl. They certainly deserve it. Just an awesome game all around. :clap:

----------------------------------------

So now the Jets head to Foxboro.. it what will be a Monday Night game, the NFL couldn't have scripted any better.

Maybe it's *glass-is-half-full* type thinking, but I don't think a loss to New England is the end of the world. Don't get me wrong.. a win would make me the happiest I've been all season. But I maintain the dynamics of this match-up. The Patriots need this game more than the Jets do. This is due to the fact that the Jets won the first head-2-head against them, back in Week 2. Should the Jets lose.. yes... the Pats would (for the moment) have the better record. But the head-2-head would still be a tie (1-1) aswell as the divisional record's (3-1).. with plenty of football still left to play. However, if the Jets beat NE on MNF.. they'd have a strangle hold on the AFC East. That'd mean the Pats would have to finish with more wins than the Jets.. and not the same, in order to win the division.

Either way, this should be a great game. Here's hoping we can break their "25 Consecutive Home Victory" streak.. and get to 10-2. :cheers:

..if we ever did win in Foxboro, the haters and critics would be tripping over themselves getting out of dodge.

Haven't they already?

..looking through the Jets forums (beyond just this one) the 2010 Troll Cleansing Journey.. is officially underway. ;)

Giants Point differential: +56

Jets Point differential: +52

There is no question who the better team is. The Giants are better than the Jets in every facet of the game.

You know what stat means the most to me when I look at the two teams? *JETS: 7-2.. *GIANTS 6-3.. smiley-cool06.gif

Correction! *JETS: 9-2.. *GIANTS 6-4 :ECW:

humble-pie.jpg

Edited by Beezer34

iyhuly.jpg

9-2.. and loving it!!

Glad to finally be rid of playing these losing record teams. What others call; "cream-puffs".. I call; "dangerous". I've said it time and time again.. I would much rather play a team on the right side of .500 who has something to lose.. than a team with nothing to lose, who're able to play fast & loose. Teams playing for pride and pride alone, scare me more than anything.

I'm also glad that these "Holiday Home Games" (ie: Halloween, Thanksgiving, etc.) are behind us. Can't help but think that (at least) a few hundred.. maybe more.. would've shown up @ New Meadowlands if they were just ordinary days\nights. And when you're talking about home field advantage.. every fan counts!

As far as the actual Bengals game... WOW! What can you say?

Rex Ryan had challenged the defense all week, after surrendering 20 points in the 4th quarter to the Houston Texans. The Result? *2 interceptions.. *3 sacks.. *1 touchdown allowed.. *5 three-and-out's.. and *1 safety. (from Trev`Pry.. who looked like Kris Jenkins on that play) Meanwhile Brad Smith recorded 200 yrds & 2 TD's on the night.. cementing the reason why the Jets showed what's his name (Leon something) the door this offseason.

Cro`mar & Revis. A quarterback's worst nightmare. It'd be amazing if they both went to the Probowl. They certainly deserve it. Just an awesome game all around. :clap:

----------------------------------------

So now the Jets head to Foxboro.. it what will be a Monday Night game, the NFL couldn't have scripted any better.

Maybe it's *glass-is-half-full* type thinking, but I don't think a loss to New England is the end of the world. Don't get me wrong.. a win would make me the happiest I've been all season. But I maintain the dynamics of this match-up. The Patriots need this game more than the Jets do. This is due to the fact that the Jets won the first head-2-head against them, back in Week 2. Should the Jets lose.. yes... the Pats would (for the moment) have the better record. But the head-2-head would still be a tie (1-1) aswell as the divisional record's (3-1).. with plenty of football still left to play. However, if the Jets beat NE on MNF.. they'd have a strangle hold on the AFC East. That'd mean the Pats would have to finish with more wins than the Jets.. and not the same, in order to win the division.

Either way, this should be a great game. Here's hoping we can break their "25 Consecutive Home Victory" streak.. and get to 10-2. :cheers:

Haven't they already?

..looking through the Jets forums (beyond just this one) the 2010 Troll Cleansing Journey.. is officially underway. ;)

Correction! *JETS: 9-2.. *GIANTS 6-4 :ECW:

humble-pie.jpg

Another lackluster win vs a crap team....I cannot wait for the Pats to give you boys a dose of reality next week. If the Jets somehow beat NE then I will say they are a good team. As of right now I am not impressed at all. Quite frankly, the NFL Network crew pretty much said the things I have said and was called a "troll" for. Deal with the reality fellas, the Jets have been very unimpressive despite their 9 wins....

Another lackluster win vs a crap team....I cannot wait for the Pats to give you boys a dose of reality next week. If the Jets somehow beat NE then I will say they are a good team. As of right now I am not impressed at all. Quite frankly, the NFL Network crew pretty much said the things I have said and was called a "troll" for. Deal with the reality fellas, the Jets have been very unimpressive despite their 9 wins....

I hate the Jets, but lackluster wins are ALWAYS better than lackluster losses. And people who want to knock the Jets point to their weak schedule, but isn't that what a good team is supposed to do? Beat the crap teams? Like it or not, the Jets are doing that, one way or another. With every win being so important in the NFL, style points just don't mean a whole hell of a lot...the standings show the Jets at 9-2. It doesn't matter to me how they got there.

No team won prettier in the regular season than the '07 Pats, and no team won uglier than the '07 Giants. We know how that ended.

The 25-game streak is Tom Brady's, and only during the regular season. They lost 3 home games during the '08 season with Cassel as QB. That "streak" is also ignoring the playoff beating the Ravens gave them last season, and that WAS with Brady at QB...so the streak isn't quite all it's cracked up to be, really.

Yeah, Pats need it more than the Jets...both team's schedules are pretty similar in strength (3 common opponents, in fact) after this game, so no team is going to have a real advantage on that front. Pretty much boils down to this: if the Jets win, Pats are looking at a #5 seed, barring a major Jet collapse down the stretch; if the Pats win, it's good in that they're still in the hunt for the division and a 1st-round bye (a must for them if they want to go anywhere), but it will still be too early to say the East has been decided.

If the Jets somehow beat NE then I will say they are a good team.

Somehow? Let's face it, if the Jets go in and beat them.. it's not some big upset.

..no, it wouldn't be. That's just an ignorant hater's P.O.V.

Someone who genuinely knows their football, would tell you.. *Over the past 4 or 5 years, when the Jets play the Pats.. it's ANYBODY'S GAME!*

Doesn't matter who has home field.. doesn't matter who's got the better record.. doesn't matter who the QB is. (Pennington, Testeverde, Brady, Favre, Cassel, Sanchez) It all goes out the window. You'd have an easier time trying to predict a coin-flip.

Since 2006, the Jets & Pats have played eachother a total of *9 times during the regular season. The Jets have won *4 times.. the Pats have won *5. (and that's INCLUDING NE's 2007 *16-0 undefeated season) If there's some big disparity there, between those 2 numbers.. I'd like to smoke some of what you're smoking. Because I got to tell you... I just don't see it. :noclue:

..but now if you were to ask me; "Wouldn't it be something if the Giants (who have beaten the Eagles just once over their past 6 meetings) manage to win against Philly in 2½ weeks." --now THAT would be special! jets.gif

Edited by Beezer34

and whathappens if u lose beez? :ph34r:

smiley-angry047.gif NOTHING!

Why, what am I missing?! What is going to happen if the Jets lose? It doesn't mean NE's going to automatically win the AFC East. It doesn't even mean the Jets got swept for the season by NE. So what do you want me to say?! My team's lost once in the past 10 games!! I'm supposed to feel slighted if they don't finish 14-2 this year? My point was; it shouldn't be considered some enormous miracle, if the Jets win.

If the Jets lose against the Pats on Monday.. then they lose. Nothing more, nothing less. It means the better team won... Period! I have no problem admitting the Patriots are a better team than the Jets. None! The Jets have lost only 2 games all year. (1 in September and 1 in October) They are certainly due.

..man.. I can't wait 'till this game is over with. It's exhausting dealing with fans who hate so hard.. on a team that doesn't even play in their own Division Conference! smiley-sleep024.gif

It's not hate, it's looking at the situations of a game(s) and pointing out instances of LUCK. If Jets' fans interpret that as being a "troll" then so be it. But I wouldn't expect you to be able to see that because Beezer34 has his hand so far up your puppet @ss dictating your every post. Quick, I think he is texting you right now to post some sort of rebuttal agreeing with him... :giggle:

TheBrokenRecord.jpg

TheBrokenRecord.jpg

Broken Record? More like; *Jet-Hating TROLL.

He has (since) taken his routine on the road.. in a thread in Hell regarding Devils fans, having nothing to do with the Jets what-so-ever.

It makes it seem like (The Devils) have the same little brother syndrome that Jets' fans display towards the Giants, with the Rangers.

..have you ever seen someone more engrossly tormented over a team in your life? I guess it should be considered flattering in a way. I guarantee you he'll re'pollute this thread with his poisonous schtick, should the Jets fall to the Pats on MNF.

But hey.. like Sexy Rexy says; http://twitter.com/TheJetsStream/status/10726167778693120 :D

Big loss. Suddenly I'm not so confident about our chances in NE.

Dammit! There goes one of our most important players.

That is a big loss. Is Kyle Wilson going to return punts? I imagine Smith will play safety.

..no excuses with this one gent's. Defensive scheming against Brady & the Pats is blitz\rush packages.. as opposed to secondary coverage. Leonhard's loss is huge (in the sense of the; long-term) but it won't make a difference if the Jets can bring pressure to TB.

Win lose or draw, I want NO exculpation's from Rex, the team, or the fanbase after this one, in how Jim's loss ultimately cost us the game!! We beat them in September without: Santonio Holmes.. Calvin Pace.. Darrelle Revis.. Kris Jenkins.. and Trevor Pryce.

NO EXCUSES! :excl:

Broken Record? More like; *Jet-Hating TROLL.

He has (since) taken his routine on the road.. in a thread in Hell regarding Devils fans, having nothing to do with the Jets what-so-ever.

..have you ever seen someone more engrossly tormented over a team in your life? I guess it should be considered flattering in a way. I guarantee you he'll re'pollute this thread with his poisonous schtick, should the Jets fall to the Pats on MNF.

But hey.. like Sexy Rexy says; http://twitter.com/TheJetsStream/status/10726167778693120 :D

It is the absolute truth. I am embarrassed that Devils fans are seemingly obsessed with the Rags, as displayed by "Rangers Suck" chants when we aren't even playing them. It is the same way Jets' fans act towards the Giants, as evidenced by posters in this thread bringing the Giants up, when I was just posting to talk about the JETS. I won't come in here and say "I told ya so" after the Pats smoke the Jets, because I am expecting it, and NE is a great team. There is no shame in losing to them, especially when the Jets already beat them in the first meeting.