What Kovy merchandise did you purchase after the announcement??

Derlique

Technically not after the announcement since it was yesterday afternoon when it was being reported that it was going to be official, but a white Pro Edge from River City Sports. I figured with the length of time he's guaranteed to be a Devil it wouldn't hurt to splurge in this case. :P

I would have already bit back in July when the first contract was announced but I was unemployed at the time and even though I wasn't exactly hurting financially (unemployment was basically covering my living expenses so my sizable severance payout from my last job of 10 years essentially wasn't being touched ;) ) I wasn't buying anything at the time just in case none of my leads panned out.

Edited by Googer

I'll probably pick up a tshirt within the next couple of weeks.

Mike

I'm going to get a customized Kovy mug (just put some pics from Kovy's time with the Devils [and one from his Thrashers time perhaps] next to each other, plus some fancy fonted "ilya kovalchuk 17" inscription) from one of those online "put your own sh!t on our cup" shops. Cheap and unique.

I bought the shirt right when he joined the team. When the first contract was signed I ordered a jersey from River City but put it on hold until last week. So I'm good to go. Can't think if anything else unless McFarlane repaints or makes a new Kovy figure.