Selling tickets at a pretty heavy discount

Devils731

My Dad and I have the second set of tickets he won as his season ticket holder prize so we're looking to sell them at a discount to our friends first, I'll include people on NJDevs I don't really know as well.

These are two 85 dollar seats right behind us in row 3 that we're selling for at most 50 dollars a piece. We're going to sell the weekdays ones against crappy teams for even less if you have any interest in those dates as well. It's going to kind of be a first come, first served system and if you're wanting to go to some of the midweek games against teams people don't like, we're probably asking 37 bucks a piece for them, which is the cheapest ticket in the house, except for the 10 dollar walkups.

http://devils.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=62095

These are row 3 in section 128. Shoot me a PM with any questions.

Edited by Devils731

There is a pretty good chance I'm going to have 2 tickets to the BBQ event this Sunday. Free food(and I believe soda) and a meet and greet with the players, no autographs but you can take pictures. It's from 2-5.

Not 100% sure we're going to sell them yet, we're trying to see if we have friends who want to go, but if you're interested in them let me know what you'd want to pay. I can email the tickets to you at no charge if we agree.

There is a pretty good chance I'm going to have 2 tickets to the BBQ event this Sunday. Free food(and I believe soda) and a meet and greet with the players, no autographs but you can take pictures. It's from 2-5.

Not 100% sure we're going to sell them yet, we're trying to see if we have friends who want to go, but if you're interested in them let me know what you'd want to pay. I can email the tickets to you at no charge if we agree.

They were free but I'll give you $20 for both.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.