Parise in Hoboken

MantaRay

Well it's possible that he moved to Hoboken. Last time I looked it up when someone asked, Parise, Pando, Martin, Brodeur, Zajac, and Elias lived in West Orange. Zubrus in Montclair, Arnott in Hoboken, Zharkov in Hoboken, Langenbrunner in North Caldwell, Gionta lived in Roseland, Salvador in Westfield, Albelin in Verona, Sutter had an apartment in Montclair, and I think that was it. Jamie's been trying to find out where Clarkson lives but I think he rents so his name doesn't come up on the tax assessor search haha.

Well it's possible that he moved to Hoboken. Last time I looked it up when someone asked, Parise, Pando, Martin, Brodeur, Zajac, and Elias lived in West Orange. Zubrus in Montclair, Arnott in Hoboken, Zharkov in Hoboken, Langenbrunner in North Caldwell, Gionta lived in Roseland, Salvador in Westfield, Albelin in Verona, Sutter had an apartment in Montclair, and I think that was it. Jamie's been trying to find out where Clarkson lives but I think he rents so his name doesn't come up on the tax assessor search haha.

Creepy...

I live in Hoboken and I have NEVER seen any of these people, WTF? I run into everyone and their mother in this small city (1 square mile, where could you possibly hide?), but I can't ever seem to run into Parise or Kovalchuk (when he lived here). Oh well.

I have only run into Eli Manning and his wife once at "Amanda's". I would assume that they are probably out and about more in the daytime.

just moved from hobo....seen ilya twice...once after game two vs. philly when we actually won hanging out with his mom and bro...everyone clapped when he came in....buddy who owns a rest has seen patty, zach, and ilya...others two...its cause his rest. is next to the W and they all stay there when they are without a place

just moved from hobo....seen ilya twice...once after game two vs. philly when we actually won hanging out with his mom and bro...everyone clapped when he came in....buddy who owns a rest has seen patty, zach, and ilya...others two...its cause his rest. is next to the W and they all stay there when they are without a place

I wonder how often players hang out outside of the rink.

Of all the crazy things I have only run into ONE player... in Princeton of all places.

and of course it was Stevens.

I still remember it... he was going to ignore me -- then chose the staredown. I was honored I confess... and tried to will him to speak with my eyes... then I choked out that "hi" after he walked by wordlessly... BUT the head shake and chuckle to himself after he passed by (while crossing the street) did NOT go unnoticed :angry: Glad I amused him <_<

Oh wait -- I forgot -- we all went to a hangout and I saw Rafalski, Brodeur and honestly I didn't pay attention to who else... but that doesn't count because we meant to do that.

Edited by Pepperkorn