Kevin Cormier retired

ZeroGravityFat

Kevin is a great kid but each of the last two seasons has been sent away from Trenton during the season to deal with personal off ice issues. Last season he was gone for 6-8 weeks. Even when healthy and in Trenton he had a hard time getting into the lineup and even when he did there were a coule games when he either didn't a shift or if he did he got 2-3. We never saw the guy that was knocking guys out in the Q, Kevin honestly had a hard time even staying on his skates. Too bad I think most were excited to see the guy on you tube unfortunately it didn't work out. Hopefully he puts his demons behind him and most importantly takes care of himself.

Kevin is a great kid but each of the last two seasons has been sent away from Trenton during the season to deal with personal off ice issues. Last season he was gone for 6-8 weeks. Even when healthy and in Trenton he had a hard time getting into the lineup and even when he did there were a coule games when he either didn't a shift or if he did he got 2-3. We never saw the guy that was knocking guys out in the Q, Kevin honestly had a hard time even staying on his skates. Too bad I think most were excited to see the guy on you tube unfortunately it didn't work out. Hopefully he puts his demons behind him and most importantly takes care of himself.

i really hope it is something simple he can fix and can get on with his life down a different path, and not something that will be a repeat of Mike Jefferson/Danton