Buffalo Sabres New 3rd Jersey Leaked.

Quinn01

Well judging from the picture quality, it looks like a cell phone picture. So I guess someone on the inside is taking photos with their cell phone and passing it around town.

On a side note, Im not so sure if I like the fact that the Devils are one of 2 teams (Red Wings) that dont have a third jersey. Its cool to be original and stay to the roots but at the same time its fun to add a little change once in a while. I guess thats what the Xmas tree jerseys are for. I do like the fact of going to games and being in a see of red and white where everyone is dressed alike. It makes you feel like your part of one big happy family (as long as the devils are winning).

Well judging from the picture quality, it looks like a cell phone picture. So I guess someone on the inside is taking photos with their cell phone and passing it around town.

On a side note, Im not so sure if I like the fact that the Devils are one of 2 teams (Red Wings) that dont have a third jersey. Its cool to be original and stay to the roots but at the same time its fun to add a little change once in a while. I guess thats what the Xmas tree jerseys are for. I do like the fact of going to games and being in a see of red and white where everyone is dressed alike. It makes you feel like your part of one big happy family (as long as the devils are winning).

NO THIRD Jersey... I have enough already :)

What do you all think of it? I dont think its to bad, but I still say they should go back to the old red and black colors with the old school logo of the sabre head.

The black and red angry goat jerseys were almost as bad as the buffaslug. They are SO CLOSE to just doing what they should, which is wear the jerseys they had up until the 90's. The road and home this year will be very close to that.

What's really stupid is they put "Buffalo" on the home jerseys and not the road jerseys. I'm pretty sure most Sabres fans know they are in Buffalo.

The home jerseys are going to be the blue jersey with the classic Buffalo logo. The one that says Buffalo on it is the third jersey, not their home jersey.