Rally to Restore Sanity

squishyx

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We lost our health benefits thanks to that maniac Christie... but I think he's redeeming himself by appointing my father to head the department of banking and finance. Hopefully if things go as planned in the next few months.

Good for your father

Good for your father

Well thank you. It's certainly a family saver if it goes through.

But listen, I'm no Democrat either. I'm nothing really. I find faults and anger towards both sides and that's why I'm never in this forum because I would pretty much argue with everyone... and I know a TON more about international politics instead of US politics lol.

I find it hard to believe that any network/channel hires good looking women or men solely on their talent ...like it or not its a visual medium and its all about the ratings.

True and I happen to agree with this but while I am sure it increases thier ratings it does not increase thier credibility. When I see one of these fox news anchors/analysts/eye candy sitting on a couch with a laptop in front of them set to the google homepage so they can look up something they don't know, I don't know.... it just gives me a sense of how inaccurate they are.

True and I happen to agree with this but while I am sure it increases thier ratings it does not increase thier credibility. When I see one of these fox news anchors/analysts/eye candy sitting on a couch with a laptop in front of them set to the google homepage so they can look up something they don't know, I don't know.... it just gives me a sense of how inaccurate they are.

..........and I see a president who cannot utter a coherent sentence without teleprompters telling him what to say.

Edited by Jimmy Leeds

..........and I see a president who cannot utter a coherent sentence without teleprompters telling him what to say.

You think Obama is the first president to use teleprompters? Many republican AND democratic presidents have used them. Whats your point? I guess that somehow makes them bad presidents huh?

also ignores that the last one was hardly the master of public speaking. he probably would have been better served to use them more.

also ignores that he probably supports teabaggers with an 8th grade education. so, ignorance isn't really a big issue as long as they do what Jimmy wants them to, or what the party tells Jimmy he wants them to do.

Edited by maxpower

You think Obama is the first president to use teleprompters? Many republican AND democratic presidents have used them. Whats your point? I guess that somehow makes them bad presidents huh?

You mean he's not? Holy crap, I guess you got me. Gee, I never realized he wasn't the first.

But that's not what you were doing. You painted a bunch of women with a very sexist brush.............all in an effort to impress manta dope and loonfrostloono.......

Your cunning wit is admirable. Must have been quite the English student.

Thanks for standing up to sexism. Not all the women on Fox are airhead former models... I mean I'm having trouble finding any of those that aren't but I'm sure they exist. You got your scientologist Greta Von Sustran at least... I'm not 100% sure if Anne Coulters Adam's apple disqualifies her from the running but you can throw her in there too.

You mean he's not? Holy crap, I guess you got me. Gee, I never realized he wasn't the first.

Well then why make fun of Obama for it when its not the first time a president has gone teleprompter happy. To be honest I am not concerned how he's reading but what he's saying and whether or not he is doing what he promises.

Well then why make fun of Obama for it when its not the first time a president has gone teleprompter happy. To be honest I am not concerned how he's reading but what he's saying and whether or not he is doing what he promises.

Uhhh........I was being facetious. Obama is lost when he can't say what the teleprompter tells him to say.

Uhhh........I was being facetious. Obama is lost when he can't say what the teleprompter tells him to say.

Look I'm not trying to attack or defend Obama. Teleprompter vs non-teleprompter skills are hardly something worth the breath to debate. Focus on real issues when it comes to the President.

Look I'm not trying to attack or defend Obama. Teleprompter vs non-teleprompter skills are hardly something worth the breath to debate. Focus on real issues when it comes to the President.

I am. The guy has no clue, and when he's not reading what his handlers put on the teleprompter for him to read (and he does read their words very eloquently), he's lost. He's a dolt, and he's running the free world.

I am. The guy has no clue, and when he's not reading what his handlers put on the teleprompter for him to read (and he does read their words very eloquently), he's lost. He's a dolt, and he's running the free world.

The reason you feel this way is because fox news has told you to feel this way. If it were not for that I'm pretty sure you'd judge the guy based on what his administration has done just like we use to do before the days of soundbite's and youtube. Address some real issues and then I might respect your argument.

The republican party is in shambles to begin with... but the Democrats are not much better..

Lewis Black said it best when he said that the Republicans are a party with no ideas. And the Democrats are a party with bad ideas.

Democrat stands up and says : I got a really bad idea!!!

Republican: And I can make it sh!ttier!!!!

Really? I'm not trying to impress anyone. I happen to think Fox News is a joke and an EMBARRASSMENT to the media. Every personality on that station has a ridiculously aimed agenda and YES I think those women are there for looks alone. You're glasses must be so red you've not been paying attention to the useless sh!t that comes out of their mouths.

Don't bother with MisLeads. He is a trained pet. He is only allowed to watch Faux "news", listen to Rush and the rest of the mountebanks. He is not allowed to see, hear or (if he can) read anything that goes contrary to what he is told by his masters because it may allow him to think.

He is a victim of the echo-chamber.

The reason you feel this way is because fox news has told you to feel this way. If it were not for that I'm pretty sure you'd judge the guy based on what his administration has done just like we use to do before the days of soundbite's and youtube. Address some real issues and then I might respect your argument.

+1.

Don't bother with MisLeads. He is a trained pet. He is only allowed to watch Faux "news", listen to Rush and the rest of the mountebanks. He is not allowed to see, hear or (if he can) read anything that goes contrary to what he is told by his masters because it may allow him to think.

He is a victim of the echo-chamber.

Written by the Queen of Stupid..........the girl who never say anything other then her original "Faux" News..........and the one who claims no lib bias in the media............even after they've collectively admitted it.

Talk about a parrot...................and a dumb one at that, too.

The reason you feel this way is because fox news has told you to feel this way.

Yup, I became a Conservative after Fox News came along and beat it in my head. Dude, my first vote was for Reagan, so stop trying to be like Mrs. Manta and earn some respect yourself.

Written by the Queen of Stupid..........the girl who never say anything other then her original "Faux" News..........and the one who claims no lib bias in the media............even after they've collectively admitted it.

Talk about a parrot...................and a dumb one at that, too.

Yup, I became a Conservative after Fox News came along and beat it in my head. Dude, my first vote was for Reagan, so stop trying to be like Mrs. Manta and earn some respect yourself.

You think I give two sh!ts about your respect or anyone elses? The only respect I require in regards to these issues is the automatic respect I get of having my opinion whether you like it or not. I don't need your approval or anyone elses to "feel good about myself"

Back on point... everything you expel out of your mouth is Fox News talking head garbage. For someone who says they are not a product of the Fox News hate machine, you don't do a good job of hiding it.

Back on point... everything you expel out of your mouth is Fox News talking head garbage. For someone who says they are not a product of the Fox News hate machine, you don't do a good job of hiding it.

You actually came up with this yourself?

Doubtful. You sound like Olbermann.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.