Roy number to be Retired

Don

The Avs should retire Daneyko's number.

Why? I am hoping the Devils retire Dano... Mr. Devil deserves it. Stevens will be placed in the rafters too, but Dano should go up soon. IMO it is a respect thing that should be given to him.

Heck no! Drag it out! I say retire them when they're old and gray! I mean like Stevens... then when I'm 70 or so I'll still have a Stevens fix to look forward to you know? Now Roy will just sit in the rafters gathering dust -- nothing to look forward to, you know?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Avs should retire Daneyko's number.

Why? I am hoping the Devils retire Dano... Mr. Devil deserves it. Stevens will be placed in the rafters too, but Dano should go up soon. IMO it is a respect thing that should be given to him.

Heck no! Drag it out! I say retire them when they're old and gray! I mean like Stevens... then when I'm 70 or so I'll still have a Stevens fix to look forward to you know? Now Roy will just sit in the rafters gathering dust -- nothing to look forward to, you know?

Did you want to look forward to Roy'd number being retired, PK? Have you had a secret Roy fixation all these years???? Say it isn't so!!!!!

:blink:

:evil:

It isn't so. Roy must like fat chick because sure as shootin' an elephant has sat on his face! And his albeit magnificent talent underwhelms me thanks to his weirdness.

I meant Dano's # :evil:

Dano is almost a hottie! I think his features are a little too intimidating for me though. And his hockey is too provincial (and I do mean that in the best sense possible) to get me all excited... I'm sure he'd be grateful for that too.

There is no doubt in my mind you are a serious closeted Stevens wack job! :P

A serious one????

I don't think I'd use the word serious. I just can't get THAT worked up over any of them.

But, as RD said, I could be a little bit of one. :P

It isn't so. Roy must like fat chick because sure as shootin' an elephant has sat on his face! And his albeit magnificent talent underwhelms me thanks to his weirdness.

I meant Dano's # :evil:

Dano is almost a hottie! I think his features are a little too intimidating for me though. And his hockey is too provincial (and I do mean that in the best sense possible) to get me all excited... I'm sure he'd be grateful for that too.

Check out Dano in New Jersey Monthly...his day with the Cup in pictures and a surprise visit by Stevens :)

It was kind of sad, the best goaltender I have ever seen finally hung the skates up. He won two cups early in his carrer on ugly teams. Anyone who watched the 92-93 playoff run could see that was special. The guy was clutch to the n'th degree. There won't be another Roy for a long time.

It was kind of sad, the best goaltender I have ever seen finally hung the skates up. He won two cups early in his carrer on ugly teams. Anyone who watched the 92-93 playoff run could see that was special. The guy was clutch to the n'th degree. There won't be another Roy for a long time.

Ya never saw Glen Hall or Ken Dryden?????????

Ken Dryden is the same as Brodeur, playing on the best team available, he faced 15 shots a night and all easy ones. Hall I heard was just an iron man, in terms of goaltending outside the top 5.

You never answered the question...have YOU ever seen Ken Dryden or Glen Hall?? I am curious as to how to came up with the Dryden opinion...yours or 2nd hand or just some highlight tape :)

Edited by StarDew

:rofl::rofl:

Oh it's not so bad in Colorado. People are a little crazy. If you don't believe me read about the Lisl Auman case and it will make the hair on the back of your neck stand up.

However for the most part people in general are nice, great scenary. Traffic isn't that bad, god who knows, I might miss the place in 2 months after graduation.

Nah, maybe not. Ignore this post :argh:

Edited by E-Devil

Yes, Colorado is the most fit state in the planet, that state with the lowest level of obesity. Everyone at my college looks like a professional athlete. I however discovered the awful truth about it....

1. The food is hooooooorrrrrrrribbbbblllleeee, I worked in restaurants in Boulder and the food suppliers deliver pure garbage. I think I lost 30 pounds my Freshman year because I refused to eat anything.

2. People are really insecure about their looks. But I guess thats ok, nothing wrong with people who strive for perfection. UNLESS OF COURSE IT MEANS HEAVING INTO A TOILET OR SOME OTHER FORM OF EXTREME ACT!!!