Player #'s are up!

Quinn01

So they finally put up the numbers of the players for this upcoming season:

Arnott will take back #25

Tallinder takes #7

A-Train Takes #28

Now the question is, who will get the last roster spot? Mattias Tedenby or Jacob Josefson?

Edited by Quinn01

So they finally put up the numbers of the players for this upcoming season:

Arnott will take back #25

Tallidner takes #7

A-Train Takes #28

Now the question is, who will get the last roster spot? Mattias Tedenby or Jacob Josefson?

I think the Devils tweeted this last week. Regardless, I'm not buying my Volchenkov jersey till the season starts, since there are trades coming. Last thing I want is Salvador to get traded and A-Train to go asking for his #24 back.

Edited by Devil Dan 56

I think the Devils tweeted this last week. Regardless, I'm not buying my Volchenkov jersey till the season starts, since there are trades coming. Last thing I want is Salvador to get traded and A-Train to go asking for his #24 back.

Exactly what I was thinking.. Plus, even if Salvador isn't gone this year, he will be gone before Volchenkov so you know at some point the guy is going to switch to 24

Exactly what I was thinking.. Plus, even if Salvador isn't gone this year, he will be gone before Volchenkov so you know at some point the guy is going to switch to 24

haha good to know that there are two other people who were bucking the kovy jersey and holding out for A-Train, just like i was doing.

and also as i was doing, i'm waiting until the trades are done because 24 fits volchenkov so much better than 28 does. such a finesse number for us.

You mean to tell me that you don't want someone who contributes 2 goals and 8 assists (overall -4) all of 68 games last season taking up a roster spot when someone could take the roster spot?

yeah, i mean why both giving mair a shot, its not like he went 6-8 last year on a pretty awful sabres team. oh and he can actually scrap

I'm assuming that if he wears 28 on opening night, he's gonna stick with it for the next 6 years. But if Salvador is gone before then, I could see a switch.

Lou: Anton, what number would you like?

Volchenkov: A-Train want 24.

Lou: Well right now Salvador is 24...

Volchenkov: A-Train still want 24.

Lou: Well right now...

Volchenkov: A-TRAIN SAID HE WANT 24! You trade girly D-Man Salvagirl or Anton eat him

Lou: Gotcha , give me a few weeks.

Edited by ben00rs

Volchenkov: A-TRAIN SAID HE WANT 24! You trade girly D-Man Salvagirl or Anton eat him

LOLOLOLOL that was funny

Someone in Lou's office is leaking information!