Greetings

franconianhell

Hey guys,

I'm a devils supporter from far overseas, better said from nuremberg, germany. I'm 22 years old and i watch hockey since my 10th birthday, when for the first time i went to see a game in my hometown.

I've got affected by the devils virus in 2000, when we won our second stanley cup title. i stayed awake all night to see the game, and we finally made it!

since then i'm trying to catch up a little bit by getting info's via the internet, or sometimes see some games when they are broadcasted in german television. but...

well, i'm living in a country where most of the people watch a game called soccer. boring 90 minutes where 22 people run after a ball and kick it around, crying when get hit and sometimes even don't score goals. obviously not a good environment for people loving a real sport like hockey ;)

but there's hope, hockey-loving people do exist in germany! we have an own league, many teams, and many people watching the games. we might be a little different from the hockey-people you know in the usa or canada, but i guess we love our game and our teams as much as you do!

unfortunately i haven't been able to make it to a dev's game yet, but i'm trying hard to make my dream come true and explore the rock on my own!

until then, i keep "worshiping the devil" from far away!

greetings,

Manuel

PS: to get a litte touch of what german fans act like, here we go: nuremberg's away game in munich, where over 800 nuremberg supporters followed.

have fun!

post-3983-006152700 1285173255_thumb.jpg

A) Thanks!

B) Well...not my cup of tea, but you're welcome there as well! try the "200th-octoberfest-Beer", all 6 munich breweries got together to make this special one!

c) oh really? where? 'cuzz there's gonna be a special game on tonight, devs vs the other side of the hudson ;) for you @ 7 PM, here it'll be 2 am...but that's ok!

c) oh really? where? 'cuzz there's gonna be a special game on tonight, devs vs the other side of the hudson ;) for you @ 7 PM, here it'll be 2 am...but that's ok!

try looking into p2p4u.net

sorry not in time, but good luck with it in the future!! It doesn't always work for me, but mostly it does.