Cheapest Parking around the Rock?

Satans Hockey

This is the first year I haven't gotten the parking pass, cause I can't make it to all of the games and I can't remember what the lots charge. Where is the cheapest place to park? I don't care if it's further away, I'm looking for the cheapest. The Devils and prudential website have zero information that I could find except for pre-paid parking that costs way more then I'm looking to pay. Also, mass transit is not an option for me. Thanks in advance!

Edited by Satans Hockey

first year i drove there and did parking lots and its 15, but best suggestion if going to go alot of games park on the street, thats what i do and hasnt been touch long as keep doors locked. knock on wood

I always worry that, because of various logos and such on my car, it's blatantly obvious that I'm at the game if someone were so inclined to try to break into it, so I tend to avoid the street parking. That's just my own issue though, I guess.

Cheapest lots on the southern side of the arena tend to be $15.

driving on lafayette towards broad st:

continue past Broad, lafayette turns into william st.

make the 3rd right onto washington st.

there are two lots on the right that are used as commuter lots during the day but not manned and not locked at night. (before maiden lane)

i park there everytime i drive to the rock without incident.

although i park under a street light thinking that it's safest I sometimes think i am just giving a would-be robber better light to "work" with...

either way i've never had an incident parking there although it's a pretty sketchy area.

This is the first year I haven't gotten the parking pass, cause I can't make it to all of the games and I can't remember what the lots charge. Where is the cheapest place to park? I don't care if it's further away, I'm looking for the cheapest. The Devils and prudential website have zero information that I could find except for pre-paid parking that costs way more then I'm looking to pay. Also, mass transit is not an option for me. Thanks in advance!

Thanks for starting this thread! I am in the same boat you are. I park in either lot 6, 7 or 8. They are all $15 but I'm looking for a cheaper lot. I wouldn't mind $10.

has anyone done reserved parking by using the click and park web site? if so can someone explain how this works?

Yes, you go to the website and they give you a couple of lots to choose from. You pick the one you want and then pay on-line. You print out the voucher and bring it to the lot.

I only did this once and didn't really like it since you can't pick any lot you want. Unless they changed it since last year you get whatever lots the system gives you.