PRE-GDT: PHILLY @ NEW JERSEY, PRESEASON GAME 4

MB3

We've only got 3 hours to puck drop!

Neither MSG Plus nor Comcast Sportsnet will be televising tonight’s preseason game between the Devils and the Philadephia Flyers at Prudential Center.

If you want to see video of the game, the only site that I know of that is carrying it is philadelphiaflyers.com. They will be streaming the in-house video feed. That video feed—to my knowledge—will not be on the Devils’ site.

The Devils’ radio broadcast will be available at WFAN.com (it will not actually be on the radio)

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So let's see. There's nothing going to be on MSG tonight, (except boomer and carton in 60) The mets are playing the brewers in an aboslute useless game which might get rained out. But all we have is a online broadcast? ugh

It says there will be a radio feed on WFAN.com.

Edited by nmigliore

Ah, here are the full lines

Brian Rolston-Travis Zajac-Ilya Kovalchuk;

Mattias Tedenby-Jason Arnott-Jamie Langenbrunner;

Dainius Zubrus-Jacob Josefson-David Clarkson;

PLL Leblond-Adam Mair-Marcus Nilson.

Defensemen:

Colin White-Matt Taormina;

Bryce Salvador-Alex Urbom;

Mark Fraser-Anton Volchenkov.

Goaltenders: Martin Brodeur, Jeff Frazee.

Mattias Tedenby-Jason Arnott-Jamie Langenbrunner;

As I said in the other thread: Tedenby's final test begins tonight. Can he play with real players on his line? The team has seen what they need to out of Zharkov, they know what kind of player he is. If Tedenby fails playing on this line tonight and maybe next game he's going down for the season and Sharky comes up.

As I said in the other thread: Tedenby's final test begins tonight. Can he play with real players on his line? The team has seen what they need to out of Zharkov, they know what kind of player he is. If Tedenby fails playing on this line tonight and maybe next game he's going down for the season and Sharky comes up.

I think he needs a lot more time to develop. Hes got nice hands and hes quick, but he thinks he can beat everyone 1-on-1.

Edited by nmigliore

Tedenby needs to learn like Vasyunov did how to play team hockey. He is a year an a half away at least.

I agree that Tedenby isn't ready. But I don't know if that is the Devils's thought process right now.There is a reason he is finally getting a chance to play with veterans. IMO as I've said over and over, Josefsen will make the team and as I've said of late, Tedenby will not.

Edited by ben00rs