PRE-GDT: PHILLY @ NEW JERSEY, PRESEASON GAME 4

MB3

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Defense is just standing around, thank god this is preseason... The D needs some work and so do special teams. it is nice to see some of these rookies develop, But not sure who is going to make the team as far as rookies go, no one seems solid.

Edited by Devs1965

Defense is just standing around, thank god this is preseason... The D needs some work and so do special teams. it is nice to see some of these rookies develop, But not sure who is going to make the team as far as rookies go, no one seems solid.

I think Corrente will really do well if given the chance

For me,as of right now and the situation we are in.

Josefson and Urbom are probably making the team out of necessity.Not that they are performing bad but I think that if we had another choice Lou would use it.

Taormina would no be a surprise to me if he makes the team but I see Urbom taking his spot

Mair is having a good pre-season and I think it would a great + to our roster.

Edit:Totally forgot about Corrente.Guy is having a good pre-season too so why not.

Edited by SS-SS