Nassau Coliseum

cgosha21

In row AA you get to sit on the glass in the VIP section. Other than that someone may show you were your seat is. Oh and if you spend extra $$ you can drink some nice beer, and eat food that is the safest in the NHL...

VIP doesn't mean much at the sh!t hole. The only things that place has going for it, cheap tickets, good beer selection, and safe food. LOL

You get the aeroma of Marlboros smoked back at a 1978 Pink Floyd concert to creep into your clothes. Well that and splinters from the wooden seats.

if you have a seat. back in the day when they were extra putrid, in the late 90's, I once sat next to a seat that had no seat. apparently this is the case in a few spots, still to this day.

if you have a seat. back in the day when they were extra putrid, in the late 90's, I once sat next to a seat that had no seat. apparently this is the case in a few spots, still to this day.

....and you wonder why they want a new arena !

One thing I have notices is that the isle fans in attendance have some of the most "interesting" individuals I have ever seen at any sports event. Interesting in this case does not mean unpleasant, just different. I have always found the employees at the events very pleasant, and seem to acutally care about how they do their job. Overall even though the arena itself is a sh!thole, the other aspects make up for it in some ways. Not to mention the best beer selection I have ever seen at an arena.

Even with all that I am not making it to any more games at the sh!thole this season. :D

I have seen missing seats at MSG as well. That place is also a sh!thole, but charge prices like it is made of gold... I would rather go to Nassau than MSG, at least am getting what I paid for and safe food!