Zach Parise Game Worn Jersey for Sale

3CUPSN9

Game Worn Auction - 25th Anni Langie

Game Worn Auction - Parise

I could be wrong, I still say 2k is steep but apparently a Parise game worn went for almost 1k.

Look into putting it up on that website. Maybe you can get more for your jersey and possibly see more action for the auction. Ill keep my eyes open and if I see any more game worn jerseys going Ill let you know what prices they are at.

Hope I helped. :cheers:

• Like 1

The links to the auctions show the prices before the hammer fee..The total for the Parise on there was probably some where around $1,066, not to mention it is un patched. Parise stuff went for $1995 (which were the prices of his set threes) this past season which were only worn in two games.

Also putting into that auction would take a while. I dont think they start up until november, and when they do start it will be at least another 20-30 days until they end. The auction sites also takes about 10-15 percent of whatever the jersey sells for, on top of the hammer fee and shipping.

Game Worn Auction - 25th Anni Langie

Game Worn Auction - Parise

I could be wrong, I still say 2k is steep but apparently a Parise game worn went for almost 1k.

Look into putting it up on that website. Maybe you can get more for your jersey and possibly see more action for the auction. Ill keep my eyes open and if I see any more game worn jerseys going Ill let you know what prices they are at.

Hope I helped. :cheers:

Comparing a Lags game worn to a Parise gamer is like comparing a BMW to a Lamborghini. Yes they are both cars but nowhere near the same. Also that Parise jersey that you posted the link for was sold almost 2 years ago. A considerable amount of factors have changed since then. $2,000 for the 25th patch Zach seems like a fair price to me considering that was the price of his last jersey from last season as 3CUPSN9 pointed out...

Well thats Bobby Orr. He is a legend in the hockey world. Parise isnt at that point in his career.

I am interested to see how much the jersey goes for so let me know when you sell it and how much you got for it!

Just out of curiousity, what do you think a Brodeur game worn should sell for?

I was the previous and original owner of this jersey and I thought $2000.00 was a fair price, but NO ONE was willing to pay it. Here are some great facts about this jersey:

-This is NOT an Edge jersey which is awesome. Parise only wore two years of NON-Edge jerseys and this is from his sophmore year. I've never been a fan of the Edge jersey and the material they make it with, but this jersey is very nice.

-Best wear I've ever seen on a Parise jersey. Current Parise jerseys have more repairs given the fabric, but not a lot of marks. This jersey has marks and even a blood stain.

-PHOTOMATCHED several times including to the banner hanging in the Devils Den store at the Rock. I believe the huge banner is hanging facing the street if you are in the store and should be able to see it from outside.

-25th Anniversary patch. Nice patch that is becoming more difficult to obtain.

Now Andrew owns it and I hope he is successful in selling it for the price he has it listed. I had it listed at the same price so hopefully someone will take it. Funny how at MeiGray they had his stuff listed at $1995.00 and you cannot get a jersey now of his there. But, the moment you try to sell one... people want to nickle and dime you over it. Maybe Gabe can buy it?

money talks and BS walks...

PS There are really NO investments in the gameworn hobby. Sure there are smarter choices on what to buy, but nothing is guarunteed to hold it's value or increase in value. I could barely move this particular Parise for much more than I bought it for... Times are tough, but it is a great jersey.

Edited by Chorske17

I think of some jerseys as investments...If you get them at a good price of course...

I think the jersey will sell for some where in the range I am looking for. Again if people are willing to pay 1995 for jerseys worn in two games, why would they pass on this one!

I think of some jerseys as investments...If you get them at a good price of course...

I think the jersey will sell for some where in the range I am looking for. Again if people are willing to pay 1995 for jerseys worn in two games, why would they pass on this one!

especially if you can get it autographed

PS There are really NO investments in the gameworn hobby. Sure there are smarter choices on what to buy, but nothing is guarunteed to hold it's value or increase in value.

This i agree with 100%.

If you want "investments" and have the money, buy vintage jerseys. If you're a fan, and like certain players, teams and treat it like a hobby and do not care about making or losing $, then enjoy the hobby as i do. The goal of course, is not to lose money and that's where smart buying comes in unless, as i said, you just do not care.

especially if you can get it autographed

Autographing a game worn jersey is like writing on the United States Constitution. Why would you deface history? Leave it the way HISTORY made it! Don't add anything to it.

BUT, once you own it you can do whatever you want to it. I know that if you do autograph it and then decide to sell it, people in general will really take-advantage of the autograph being there and offer you a low LOW price. They are difficult to remove on top of that.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.