LeBron is a jackass AND an idiot.

Neb00rs

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/LeBron-James-says-race-was-a-factor-in-backlash-?urn=nba-273678

In an appearance on Wednesday night's edition of "Primetime" on CNN, LeBron James replied that he thought race was a factor in the backlash to his decision to leave the Cleveland Cavaliers in free agency for the Miami Heat.

"I think so, at times," he told CNN correspondent Soledad O'Brien. "It's always, you know, a race factor."

So he went to miami to be with his fellow mexican and puerto rican brethren???

Ha!!

I'll end up getting politcial with this but I wish we could deport any fellow like that who plays the race card to this level of stupid right back to africa :P

Ha!!

I'll end up getting politcial with this but I wish we could deport any fellow like that who plays the race card to this level of stupid right back to africa :P

Crasher, I would hope that that would include "Italian" Americans who cheer for Italy versus the USA...

You've got five million right there...

I dont watch basketball and dont have a favorite team , but I will now follow it just to root against the Miami Heat!

You've fallen into the trap just as bad as people who jump on the bandwagon then :P

Your best form of resistance is ignorance..... CMON LOCKOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lebron, thank you for showing us this offseason what an immature classless idiot you are. I hope Miami misses the playoffs or loses to the NETS in the playoffs hahaha.

And NZT, have I claimed anything in the realm of race issues with my rooting for Italian soccer? Seems like you really wanted to bring it up for some reason regardless of whether it fit or not.

Lets remember that Kobe was a complete prima donna early in his career.

Kobe snubbed his former team, signed in LA, and upon signing had a media day where he comes up out of the floor with smoke and other effects while toting he's gunna win 6 titles in 6 years when he hadn't even won once?

Ha!!

ahem... you mean cubans...hhaha i am cuban