Road games you are attending this season

Dead

As I am not making many home games even though I have season tickets, I jumped off the deep end and purchased tickets to the 3/26/2010 Devils @ Sabres game. Got seats on the glass. Devils will blow out the Sabres for sure!

Now who has been to a game in at the HSBC Arena? What is there to do around the arena? What should I except at the arena?

Who is going to what away games this season?

Make sure to go early to "The Anchor Bar". It is the home of the ORIGINAL Buffalo wings, and they are fantastic. Great environment, especially on game day! Just google it for directions. The arena itself is very nice! The Sabres shop is among the best in the NHL as far as size and diversity of memorabilia/attire.

Enjoy...I love the HSBC.

Make sure to go early to "The Anchor Bar". It is the home of the ORIGINAL Buffalo wings, and they are fantastic. Great environment, especially on game day! Just google it for directions. The arena itself is very nice! The Sabres shop is among the best in the NHL as far as size and diversity of memorabilia/attire.

Enjoy...I love the HSBC.

Haven't been to Anchor Bar (or Duff's), but the best wings I've ever had have been at Larry's Cantina in Westfield, NY. Mammoser's in Hamburg is a close 2nd. Divey mom-and-pop places.

I will be at the Devils @ Capitals on Octobers 9th. Driving up from Richmond with my brother and his two boys. All three of them are Caps fans. Hope for better results than the last game we went up there on 12/26/09 A 4-1 loss :(

We will probably hit the Hooters a block up from the Arena pre-game.

Awesome! I hope you got good tickets! Being a college student they do have a nice discount if you show your ID at the box office. Sucks it is only one ticket per ID, though I would be tempted to use both of my valid college ID's to get two tickets. LOL. Their policy does say "one ticket per ID" not per person :D

Awesome! I hope you got good tickets! Being a college student they do have a nice discount if you show your ID at the box office. Sucks it is only one ticket per ID, though I would be tempted to use both of my valid college ID's to get two tickets. LOL. Their policy does say "one ticket per ID" not per person :D

I'm actually in college and going with 2 other people that are in college as well lol.