SHARKS DEVILS GAME THREAD!

Pepperkorn

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else with DirectTV not getting the game??? I got a stupid black screen w/a blue box at the bottom saying program is not available in my area!! WTF! I live 15 minutes away from teh CAA!!! Isn't available in my area my a$$!

:rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

Do you get FSNY on the Satelite on another channel, or on cable? Cause if that is what Center Ice is showing you will have to watch that.

My CenterIce State of Maine Digital Cable from Adelphia feed blacks out the Boston Bruins games. So I get the Devils games on CenterIce here through Center Ice. When I was in Monmouth County NJ with DirecTV CenterIce Devils games were blacked out.

I think tonights screwup is that FSNY is feeding the CenterIce Doc and Chico are the announcers so some way FSNY screwed up FSNY for NJ with this not available that is usually on CenterIce in NJ. Does that make sense to you.

I think tonights screwup is that FSNY is feeding the CenterIce Doc and Chico are the announcers so some way FSNY screwed up FSNY for NJ with this not available that is usually on CenterIce in NJ. Does that make sense to you.

Although your very long sentence befuddled me at first, I think you are right :unsure: FSNY is only doing rhe CenterIce broadcast, not their normal FSNY broadcast... correct? Anyone else besides us DirecTV people getting the game w/o Center Ice?

Like Madden knew Langenbrunner was there. (-: He was just dumping it to the front of the net like you are supposed to.

Pretty good game, but the defense has to tighten up. The coverage on the second goal was awful.