False Rumor-Zubrus Waived-. TG says false. So does Zubby's agent

DevsFan7545

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

why? maybe they just positioned themselves to get under the cap and then made their final decisions. why do they have to rush? if you're under, you can waive him whenever you damn well please

I just think it's past the point where Zubs would have been waived. I still think a trade is coming tomorrow. Why wouldn't the Devils have come out with it by now?

EDIT: I'd like to add that it actually makes a lot of sense to waive Zubrus. Still don't think it has happened though.

Edited by ben00rs

You know -- I see where that was coming from, the BS tweet - I have a fear the writing is slowly appearing on the wall - but I think the Devils need to hold on to ALL of there THEIR dammitdammitdammit :rant: centers. the weakness at center has just killed the team. I can bitch about defence and all but that's more because I see NO ONE who makes me content in all the NHL. Now CENTER? That is a position the Devils require and other teams have - it' snot the pipe dream decent defence is. Am I spelling defence wrong? My spell check keeps bitching at me... defense. Whatever <_< happy now?

So I would be disgusted if Devils took on Mair to replace Zubrus. Zubrus is not a luxury and his steady consistent improvement is nothing but good to me.

Edited by Pepperkorn

You know i just can't believe that a false twitter post would make it onto NHL Network. They must have an intern watching twitter and posting whatever pops up...crazy.

I'm really happy that Zubrus is still around, Hope they can hold on to him since he would be a great third line center.

You know i just can't believe that a false twitter post would make it onto NHL Network.

The Twitter rumor was from guy who works on Sportsnet.ca, which is probably why it was put up on NHL Network.

Edited by nmigliore