GDT: Pittsburgh Penguins @ New Jersey Devils 10/11/10

njdevil26

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Right. It would probably be at least 2 or 3-0 if he didn't have to stand on his head pretty much the entire period.

That one is on Kovalchuk for the awful turnover and his linemates for changing.

it would be 0-0 if he didnt let in soft goals...."

We would have 195 fewer moronic posts if you never joined. Can't always get what ya want, I suppose. He had a good period, let's just blame a point-blank slapshot 100% on him, disregarding the fact that it was an unfortunate turnover while our exhausted defense skated slowly to the bench.

why dont you stfu and mind your business... no one was talking to you

Gee, Marty was only forced to make about 8 big saves that period to even stay in the game. But a D-man is allowed to walk in, wind up, and blow a puck off the far post from 30 feet out. Pay no attention to the $100 million guy that decided to do a pieroette at his own blue line while the D was changing.

Just ask the few Islanders fans left how fun its been trying to replace Billy Smith or Habs fans about replacing Patrick Roy the last 2 decades.

We would have 195 fewer moronic posts if you never joined. Can't always get what ya want, I suppose. He had a good period, let's just blame a point-blank slapshot 100% on him, disregarding the fact that it was an unfortunate turnover while our exhausted defense skated slowly to the bench.

and second im not blaming it all on him... i know kovy fvcked up im watching.. thats a shot i expect marty to make

Gee, Marty was only forced to make about 8 big saves that period to even stay in the game. But a D-man is allowed to walk in, wind up, and blow a puck off the far post from 30 feet out. Pay no attention to the $100 million guy that decided to do a pieroette at his own blue line while the D was changing.

Just ask the few Islanders fans left how fun its been trying to replace Billy Smith or Habs fans about replacing Patrick Roy the last 2 decades.

c'mon, you have to realize that even if marty plays superhuman tonight, any goals he gives up this board is going to want him tarred and feathered. it's easy to blame him when he's getting old and a little slower...fact of the matter is, if our defense wasn't such a talentless group of swiss cheezers, marty wouldn't be forced to HAVE to make monster save after monster save.

it's crap to blame is solely on the goalie. he needs a supporting act and we can't really give that to him when we have two rookies and mark fvckin' fraser in the lineup. when colin white is actually one of your better defenders, you have issues.

Yeah, that was 100% Kovalchuk's fault. Just dump the puck and get off the damn ice for your line change, asshat.

and second im not blaming it all on him... i know kovy fvcked up im watching.. thats a shot i expect marty to make

You said "why is he [Marty] starting?" and "fvcking Marty" ... lets not go crazy over 1 goal. It was not soft either. If you watched the period anyway, you would have seen they would have scored at least 2 other goals if Marty didn't stand on his head that entire period.

I'm sorry, I hadn't realized you didn't post this on an in-game thread for everyone to read.

Oh, wait.

if you would read it was to gilmore... not you... u know im starting to agree with everyone else. your a douchebag. your supposed to be at college in MIAMI but every day every min your on your computer talking sh!t to other ppl. get a life

You said "why is he [Marty] starting?" and "fvcking Marty" ... lets not go crazy over 1 goal. It was not soft either. If you watched the period anyway, you would have seen they would have scored at least 2 other goals if Marty didn't stand on his head that entire period.

its not just one goal. hes been slow the first two games and letting in softies he should be making. hes having a shaky start to the season. dont get me wrong im a huge brodeur fan. just hope he shakes this sh!t off.

and sorry i didnt see the first 10 mins because i was omw home from work.

Edited by Demonic26

That's one of the big issues though. The Pens have had great chances while we're stuck nipping the edges like chihauhas. The only exception being when Zubrus charged the net. We need a whole team of Zubrus'. From now on I'm all for human cloning.