GDT: Pittsburgh Penguins @ New Jersey Devils 10/11/10

njdevil26

Just saying, but we had 1 sh!tty bounce go against us and none for us, and we're still in the game against one of the bes teams in the league. Can we please temper the "AAAH KILL ME I HATE LOU I HATE MARTY KOVALCHUK IS A BUST" crap?

But this is what makes NJDevs, NJDevs. :lol:

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i would say that even if the devils were healthy and iced a full roster, we could have still started out 1-2 in these three games.

the big loss was dallas. that was a bad one. losing to the caps on the road and now maybe to PIT isn't the end of the world or couldn't be that unexpected.

there are way too many people making predictions on the season based on three games.

and just to throw this out there, kovy wasn't the bad signing at all. there are other guys on this team with worse contracts. those are the contracts people should be mad about.

He's got the look of a coach who management has failed 3 games into his career. Instead of a 20 man team with no margin for error, he's coaching a 15 man fvcking team tonight. If he had any hair, it'd be gone.

The Pens announcers during the PP just made it sound like the Devils are exhausted. I guess Arnott couldn't get to a puck on the PP and they made it sound like he was dying.

I find it interesting the Pens don't consider the Devils a threat in playing Johnson instead of Fleury.

The Pens announcers during the PP just made it sound like the Devils are exhausted. I guess Arnott couldn't get to a puck on the PP and they made it sound like he was dying.

I find it interesting the Pens don't consider the Devils a threat in playing Johnson instead of Fleury.

At 0-2 that's a surprise. Shaking things up, IMO.

But, they have confidence in their backup Johnson by doing that. The only way Hedberg played tonight is if Brodeur got kidnapped.

Still, Brodeur blew one tonight and i'm not sure this game would be any different with Hedberg. You could probably put anyone in the history of the game in there right now and with a team that's undermanned and looking like they are 15 strangers, it would take a heroic effort to snag a point.

As i said before, this organization deserves the rightful editorials and comments that will follow this game.

Edited by SJP20